Crescent Heights - Concord, NC

Beautiful facility. Very clean. Met some of the residents who only had good things to say about facility.

Food Service Is Not The Greatest

We chose this community because we thought it was going to be a good fit for my mother's circumstances. There are good and bad things we have encountered. On the plus side family can come and stay the night here she has plenty of room in her living area so she is comfortable and can accommodate a guest without an issue. The staff is friendly and accommodating in most aspects however we are having some major issues with the food service. My mom doesn't care for going to the dining room for her meals so she takes them in her room. Now there is a charge for that which is fine however she gets her food after the other residents are feed and we have no idea as to what time her meals come. Now, mom can't chew anything so her food needs to be cut up and the kitchen staff will not accommodate that so we had to hire an outside person to come and help with that. Sometimes the food has come to her burnt to the point where it was so hard you couldn't cut it. Not every meal comes with veggies it may just be a sandwich.

Holiday Retirement

Hello, my name is Katie, I work for Holiday, and I'd like to thank you very much for reaching out to share these comments and reflections with us. We want to make Crescent Heights the best possible place to work for our employees, and can not do that with your open and honest feedback. While we are very happy to hear our staff is friendly and accommodating, I am very disappointed to hear your comments regarding our food. I'd like you to know I am taking these comments and will share them with the appropriate parties; but please, if you have additional feedback, we would really like to hear from you. Thank you so much once again for reaching out and sharing this with us. We hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. --Katie

Luxury Resort

Cresent Heights is like a beautiful luxury resort. My mom settling in quite nicely and getting used to things being done for her. The staff is very friendly and helpful. She has numerous family members that live close so she has more visitors now than she ever had before. There are numerous activities that as soon as her hip heals she is anxious to get involved in. She is always out and about because they have a one time fee for life for transportations to shopping and other excursions they have planned. She has a nice, large one bedroom unit that has a refrigerator and microwave, not a full kitchen, but there is one available if she ever has the urge to cook something on her own. The landscaping is beautiful and there are seating areas around so that she can get out and socialize with the other residents. We would highly recommend Cresent Heights to other friends and family.

I liked the Senor community reserved an apartment thanks for your help

We All Feel Very Comfortable

The move in for my mom has gone beautiful, it couldn't have been better. I like the quality of amenities and the programs to get them active. The food is excellent I have eaten there many times. The chef is accommodating and always looking for feedback. He asks the residents for their own recipes to cook, it create excitement for them. The facility is beautiful and mom feels like she is in a beautiful hotel. She has been re-meeting old acquaintances from when she was a little girl. The owners are very family oriented and always interacting with residents.

Great Move!!

Crescent Heights has been wonderful for my mother-in-law for the short time she has been there. As normal, the family was concerned about the change for my mother-in-law, but the environment, freshness of the surroundings, friendliness of the entire staff, ,friendliness of the residents, wonderful meals and overall comfort of the facility has validated the decision for the move.

Dad is Doing Pretty Good at this Community

Everything is working out pretty well for my father here at this community. He is doing well, and no complaints so far. The community looks nice, and they do a good with the cleanliness. The staff is very helpful, they have been good to work with. I do feel he is safe, and in a good place. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked out well for my family.

Nice Facility!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my father. The staff where very kind as well as on time to our appointment which I very much appreciated. The property was well maintained and had lots of great amenities that they offered to there residents it was just not the right fit for my father and the timing was bad.

looks like a very nice place looking forward to my contacts getting back with me so I no where I will be and my decision making I no if I get or choose to stay there if it works out I no and am very sure its a nice place

Great Care

My father has great care here. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Wonderful activities are available. I would highly recommend care for other families.

5 star facility

This facility has a 5 star rating. Overall they are very nice and my dad is satisfied with the facility. My family is very pleased with them and the services they provide.

Wonderful Place and Great Staff

We are very happy to have found such a wonderful place for our Mother.

Everything Is Fine

They seem to be doing an okay job. I really don't have any problems with them. I'd say everything is fine. She has a little studio that is kind of small, but it's okay. Other than that, she seems to do pretty well.

I liked the facility. The staff was very helpful and curteous. Compared to my expectations, I felt it to be extremely pricey. I was disappointed in what the rooms offered. I thought there could have been more closet and cabinet space.

Very bad experience

We have not had a good experience with Crescent Heights at all. To start things off the sales guy we worked with made all sorts of promises that did not end up panning out, told us about specials that would lower the rate, etc. so that when it got time to sign the papers the cost was much higher than we were lead to believe.
There have also been a lot of issues with the facility being very understaffed. They were supposed to assign him a guide for the first few weeks to help him settle in to the community, which was not done. The meal service is also VERY slow, it takes them 2 hours to serve lunch, and they can't even manage to get the coffee out in the morning until 9am. They've had some management staff walk out on them, and often when I call to try and get ahold of someone I am talking to a temp who will only be there a day or two.
Until they get a whole lot of things straightened out I cannot recommend this community at all.

They do a pretty good job.

They do a pretty good job. They respond very quickly to minor concerns, but some things take a little longer. The activities, could use some more variety. The food has improved over the last couple of a weeks, I would give it a four now. When I visited, I just felt at home, everyone was extremely friendly, that's why I chose them.

They are doing a wonderful job, she is so happy there.

They are doing a wonderful job, she is so happy there. There is only one concern and that is they have a card getting in and out the door after 9:00, and it's not working. They thought they fixed it, and issued a new card, but it's still not working. Other than that, the food is good, the housekeeping is good, It's clean, and they have great activities. It's working well!

Very Nice Place

They just as good in every way as the place my mother is living now except that they were about 50% more expensive. The place was clean, the people were nice, they had the same exact open floor plan because both buildings were built for the same company and then I guess some of them broke off. They were essentially identical in both services and style but the one in Salisbury had a better price.

Staff is friendly and great!

They're great, the staff is more than a five if you could rate them like that. My mother is enjoying it, of course it's up to the actual tenant how they particpate in things and all but she's liking it and there are things there that she can do. All these places are priced a little bit high, but we're getting what we're paying for. I'm about two hours away and I haven't been down there about once since we moved her in, but I just think overall the staff's friendly, the meals are great and they're there when she needs them.

All inclusive 3-meal-a-day plan; no k...

All inclusive 3-meal-a-day plan; no kitchen.

Great Place I hope we can get him in ...

Great Place I hope we can get him in it is Perfect

You’ll be delighted with the rich history of downtown Concord, a charming little area just to the northeast of Charlotte. With mild winters and warm summers, you’ll be free to enjoy all the sites and excitement throughout the year.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind