Shads Landing - Charlotte, NC

A great community

Things are going wonderful at this community. Mom is enjoying some of the daily activities and she is making friends. The staff have been wonderful to them. They have been courteous, receptive, helpful, kind and made them feel welcome. The food is excellent and the community is beautiful. I would recommend this community.

A pretty good community

The staff have been great and encouraging. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained.The food is fine and they do offer daily activities. This community is close to family and I would recommend it.

A nice tour

I liked the people I met at this community. The community looked clean and they seem to offer some nice amenities. This community does allow pets. The community we chose just seemed to meet our loved ones needs better.

Helpful staff!!

The staff where very knowledgeable and helpful during my tour of there community. They took there time and where very patient with all of the questions my mother and I had for them on living arrangements. The floor plan was open with lots of great amenities to offer all of there residents. Overall it was great, it just was not the right fit for my mom.

Excellent Property

Awesome place. Very clean all staff and residents were very friendly. Food tasted good, a little pricey, but worth it. I loved the benefits and how they were explained to me. Enjoyed every visit, my mom only had good things to say about the place before she moved in, now she loves it.

Nice tour

Well, we are actually moving them in next week. The tour was really nice. They actually have a place in another state that is owned by the same company that is really nice. They have friends there and they love it and can't say enough good things about the place, so that had some bearing on our decision.

Friendly, accommodating staff

We're very pleased with our experience with Shads Landing, overall! The director here really does a fantastic job. She is very approachable and easy to work with, and any questions or concerns that we've brought up she has addressed immediately. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff is friendly and professional!

Review of Shads Landing Independent Living in Charlotte, NC

Kind of pricy, but I haven't visited any other locations. Darla was so nice and patient with us and all our questions.

The food there has been quite problem...

The food there has been quite problematic lately especialy for the cost the seniors pay. Not too sure what is going on there but seniors do are not happy!

They could be more creative on activities - same thing all the time. boring

Very good overall

Overall they do a great job here, I'd give them 5s across the board. It's a nice looking place, and the staff are friendly and keep everything looking well kept and clean. The care seems good, and I can't really think of any way in specific that they could improve!

This was a very nice facility.

This was a very nice facility. They were more for younger active seniors. We were in the later stages as far as care needs and this wasn't what we were looking for but it was very nice and they were friendly.

Loved it. Just not sure if she needs ...

Loved it. Just not sure if she needs more care than they provide

very nice. considering a contract.

very nice. considering a contract.

Loved it. The property is very attra...

Loved it. The property is very attractive, clean, beautiful grounds, nice activities. Staff were wonderful.

Built upon ten-acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with a large pond at the center, Shads Landing offers you all the convenience of Charlotte with a lovely park-like setting to call their own. Yet we’re close to shopping, fine dining, healthcare and many other unique attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind