The Glen at Hiland Meadows - Queensbury, NY

The Glen at Hiland Meadows - Queensbury, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of The Glen at Hiland Meadows

I have found the perfect retirement community. Everyone is so friendly and non-judgemental. The staff is always so helpful and positive. It has been a wonderful experience, the security is so great being alone now.

Review of The Glen at Hiland Meadows

The management, staff and those employed here are all so capable, friendly, and willing to help in any way they can. There are many interesting activities, the dining experience is excellent and the apartments and grounds are attractive and well maintained. I have lived at the Glen at Hiland Meadows for three years now, and every day I give thanks for having made the decision to come to this community!

Review of The Glen at Hiland Meadows

Prior to moving here, I had a tour and was on the wait lift for 2 years. I knew then, and 10 years later still feel, this was/is the appropriate move for me. No more shoveling snow, mowing the lawn, only cooking and driving when I want plus I have help with housekeeping and chores. And—I was able to bring my dog and can enjoy living in the country.

Review of The Glen at Hiland Meadows

I moved here a year after my husband passed away. I have no family living in this area. I wanted to be independent but not worry my family. This was the perfect choice for me. I have wonderful friends. I take advantage of concerts and entertainment offered. I'm happy here--doing things I enjoy doing, exercise, needlework, singing in the Glee Club etc.

Review of The Glen at Hiland Meadows

I am extremely happy and content here at The Glen. The staff from top to bottom is helpful, friendly and more than willing to make life easier. They showed a lot of compassion for my husband who had a lot of problems when we entered. I thoroughly enjoy my friendly neighbors. There are so many activities that it is your own fault if you are bored. I find no negatives in living here at The Glen.

You cannot go wrong

I cannot say enough great things.
The community and the staff do a fabulous job.
The residents make it a warm and inviting place to live.
The FOOD is top notch, the attention to detail that the kitchen provides is fine dining at its best.
Special activities and events all the time in a safe environment with the freedom to come and go as you please.

TLC

My parents have been living at The Glen at Highland Meadows for seven months and seem to be making the transition well. This is ONLY due to the overwhelming consistency of gentle encouragement offered by all they come in contact with. Thank you thank you thank you!

An excellent community for your Mom.

My wife & I moved to the The Glen at Hiland Meadows about two years ago after researching about twelve Independent Living Communities and visiting eight. We chose The Glen for several reasons but the primary reason was the people: both residents living there and staff. Residents are the good neighbors you expect and a staff who is always willing to assist to make your life better.