The Summit at Saratoga - Saratoga Springs, NY

The Summit at Saratoga is a gem!

The Summit has been a wonderful choice for my parents. They are 79 and 90, but were reluctant to leave their large house and their independence. And although moving to a small apartment and into a community with some rules has been a challenge, they are adjusting well. The Summit is beautiful, clean and tasteful. The staff and residents are friendly and kind without being overbearing. There are loads of activities for those that are interested, but there is no pressure to participate. The Summit provides no healthcare, meals or housekeeping, but you can bring any of that in. My parents have hired cleaners, people to do their errands and chores, and helpers. Healthcare is close at hand, and The Summit has pull cords in each unit that call the local EMTs directly. Each unit is well equipped with older residents in mind. And they have a beautiful pool! I cannot say enough positive things about the place. We are so grateful to have found it.

I loved it so much I am moving there next month. I am hoping that with the swimming and exercise I will regain some of my energy and I am looking forward to socializing by way of playing games and going to the theater, etc.

Brand New Community!!

The Summit has been a wonderful move for my father. He tells people he's in heaven. The place offers so many activities, they have taken my father to shows. The community offers breakfast, such as fresh fruit cereal, and waffles. They are hoping to expand to serving more meals a day soon. The complex is next to a Walmart, mall, and may other stores which is very convenient for the residents. They provide transportation and cable as well. My father could not be happier at this place.

My great home

I am very happy here at this great community. It is so very clean and taken care of. The staff is so nice and helpful. I love the activities that I am involved with to stay active. I am sure that others would like the care and the value that is received here and recommend it highly to others.