The Summit at Saratoga - Saratoga Springs, NY

I loved it so much I am moving there next month. I am hoping that with the swimming and exercise I will regain some of my energy and I am looking forward to socializing by way of playing games and going to the theater, etc.

Brand New Community!!

The Summit has been a wonderful move for my father. He tells people he's in heaven. The place offers so many activities, they have taken my father to shows. The community offers breakfast, such as fresh fruit cereal, and waffles. They are hoping to expand to serving more meals a day soon. The complex is next to a Walmart, mall, and may other stores which is very convenient for the residents. They provide transportation and cable as well. My father could not be happier at this place.

My great home

I am very happy here at this great community. It is so very clean and taken care of. The staff is so nice and helpful. I love the activities that I am involved with to stay active. I am sure that others would like the care and the value that is received here and recommend it highly to others.