Beechwood - at Eddy Memorial - Troy, NY

Beechwood - at Eddy Memorial - Troy, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of Beechwood at Eddy Memorial

Completely exceeds my every expectation. The administrative staff is caring and most loving with all residents. The community is relatively small and is comprised of warm and welcoming residents. I love living here—it's my everything!!

Review of Beechwood at Eddy Memorial

Excellent place to live. This is a genuine community, in the sense that residents know and care for each other while respecting each others' privacy. Staff are equally caring, and effective too. Services + amenities are good, but in my opinion the human environment is more important.

Review of Beechwood at Eddy Memorial

I felt at home immediately. Have lived here six years, staff and residents are wonderful.

Review of Beechwood at Eddy Memorial

Best real estate decision we have made in our lives. Financially, socially healthwise we are better off. We are husband and wife living in a one BR unit.

Review of Beechwood at Eddy Memorial

Comfortable, well maintained facilities with a very friendly atmosphere and excellent staff. Provides good transportation options and a range of activities. Urban location, very convenient to shopping, medical facilities and other services.

Very nice, clean, staff was very helpful. [Removed] was informative, professional and has since followed up with us.