Skenesborough Harbor - Whitehall, NY

I'm content.

Very friendly and very clean. I've been in business all my life and have always owned my own home but of course now rent and they are right on the ball. They are very accommodating if there is something you need. There are not really any activities to participate in. The minute they rent an apartment they put fresh paint and new carpeting. I'm content.

Skenesborough Harbor is a senior housing building for persons 62 or older or mobility impaired. Rent is based on income and HUD subsidized. We offer 1 bedroom and studio apartments with an on-site manager and services coordinator. We also have handicapped accessible apartments. We offer a secure building with an emergency call system, elevator, on-site laundry facilities (coin operated) and community room. Small pets welcome.

Since 1961,combining compassion with professionalism in our ministry of housing and supportive service to older adults.

In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development policy,this community is prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familiar status or disability.