|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
EV...the Best Thing We Ever Did
We moved into Equinox Village early. That is, when we wanted to make the move so that it would enrich our lives. And it did. It freed us from house and acreage care, from housecleaning, fixing meals every day, and tax and insurance hassles, from traveling to have haircuts, massages, exercise to driving to the post office. Now we devote our time to creating art, writing books, travel, entertainment and a wonderful easy way of life. We encourage anyone thinking about such a move, to leap in and take the plunge where you can partake of the great cultural events being offered,...opera, ballet, lectures, book signings, visits to local sites, museums, Hildene, cheese farms, farmers markets are all there to be visited.
Come join a great group of friends and neighbors livin' the good life!
From the Office
Equinox Village is a vibrant independent living community situated on eleven pristine acres in the heart of Southern Vermont’s rich cultural and recreational opportunities. The community includes 56 spacious apartments. It was founded in 2006 by brothers Dr. Jim Russell and John Russell. They lead a team of caring professionals to offer the premier independent living experience in the region.