The Fountains at Sea Bluffs - Dana Point, CA

A good deal!

My mother moved from another fountain to this one and they made it a very smooth transition. We are very pleased with how these communities are run. The place is clean and the meals provided are very good. The staff are very friendly and take very good care of my mother. We are happy with our choice.

Watermark Ambassador

Thank you for sharing your review. We value your opinion and we’re so glad you are satisfied with the experience. Please stay in close contact and let us know what we can do to ensure your Mom is thriving. Sincerely, Terry Brown, Executive Director
Posted on behalf of Terry Brown.

A loving environment

They have provided a loving environment for my mother. The caregivers truly care about the needs of each individual resident. I do feel that the cost is expensive but they are meeting all the needs of my mother. My mother is very active. She needs more activities which get her out doors and in the community. The Tome is trying to arrange for more activities which are geared for my mother's needs. Thank you!

My Brief Visit

I liked seeing this community on my tour. I thought the facility was a little too big. My tour guide was on time and she was able to answer all my questions. It was a quick tour however she was very friendly.

Watermark Ambassador

Thanks for visiting our community; I’m glad all your questions were answered. If you’d like to return for a more extensive look or to discuss the ways we maintain a small neighborhood feeling, please don’t hesitate to contact me at [removed]. I would enjoy meeting with you personally. Thanks again for your review and visit. Sincerely, Terry Brown, Executive Director
Posted on behalf of Terry Brown.

The meals are outstanding. The activities are designed for seniors and very good.

Very nice

It was very nice. The only problem was that it was outside. To get to the dining room a resident would have to pass through the parking lot and a bit of open space. This didn’t feel safe to my loved one.

Located in Orange County, just minutes from the Pacific Ocean, The Fountains at Sea Bluffs offers extraordinary retirement living in a spectacular setting. Nearby Dana Point Harbor offers an exciting variety of possibilities - from whale watching to fishing in the harbor to catching a sunset at the beach. A popular community park with outstanding restaurants and unique boutiques, this sunny seaside spot is a place to enjoy time and time again.

From your luxurious home by the ocean, all the best of Southern California awaits you. Test your skills on the seven area golf courses. Enjoy cultural entertainment that includes Capistrano Valley Symphony concerts, Orange County Performing Arts Center events and the world famous Pageant of the Masters in Laguna Beach. Close at hand, you'll also find upscale shopping, prestigious universities and medical centers, and even the wonders of Disneyland.

Whether you enjoy the freedom of personal independence or the comfort of feeling catered to, the levels of care at The Fountains at Sea Bluffs can be tailored to meet your needs and desires. Services are performed by dedicated, well-trained professionals who care about residents, not just for them.

Dine with neighbors in our comfortable dining room, where each course is attentively served by courteous wait staff. The wonderful aromas and flavors of the variety of entrées tastefully complement the views of our sparkling pool. With our meticulous housekeeping and responsive maintenance