Del Obispo Terrace - San Juan Capistrano, CA

Dad is happy here

My dad has an apartment here that is nice and fits his needs. The food is pretty good and they have a nice dining room. This is an older building but so far so good. They have lots of daily activities he can choose from if he wants. The staff and the residents are friendly.The come in 1x a week to clean and the whole community stays clean. It has a nice rose garden on the grounds. I would recommend this community.

This place has a great staff that are friendly and respectful. They have many activities for mind and body. They have studios with a patio for my dad's dog. Dogs were truly welcomed and a positive part of the community. They greeted people by name. [Removed] was super helpful and engage my dad. Residents were alert and social at lunch.

There Are Plenty of Activities

My sister is doing quite well it is a positive atmosphere and I would and have recommend the community. The staff are really trying to help her out. At the moment she is only able to eat some soft meals and gets disappointed. with the limited options. She will be able to eat regular food soon. We ate there too and they make wonderful meals. She is active in all activities and they are pleased that she participates.

Del Obispo Terrace

My brother has settled in and is doing well here. He told me just yesterday, "I like it here." The people here seem to really care about their residents and are most helpful with all their needs.

Del Obispo Terrace

To date our loved one appears to be quite content in their new home; it is a good fit. Staff is pleasant and courteous.

Del Obispo Terrace is nestled in the hills of San Juan Capistrano, two miles from the Pacific Ocean, offering cool ocean breezes and magnificent views. Area churches, shops and banks are all within walking distance, and the community is close to many historic sites, such as Mission San Juan Capistrano. Our community offers 96 studios and suites in a two-story building, as well as six cottages that are linked to the main building by covered walkways. An inviting activity room, cozy lounges and a quaint library are amenities that add to our comfortable atmosphere. Our patio and central courtyards, along with a variety of garden areas, beckon residents to enjoy the outdoors. Family and friends are invited to stop by for special occasions and a shared meal in our private dining room. We hope you’ll come and experience the charming atmosphere for which Del Obispo Terrace is well-known!