Court at Round Rock - Round Rock, TX

Very good. All types of treatment desire. Food quality and variety good. [Name removed] seems like a good administrator. [Name removed]was concerned by the age of the occupants.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback!

I met with [Removed] who are both wonderful, knowledgeable, helpful and hard workers. I could call them anytime with all my questions. This facility is lovely, clean and full of life. So many activities that the residents are actively enjoying. So many things to do here like a resident run store, a quarterly auction event for the residents, happy hours, community outings, etc. The menu has lots of variety and the generous portions of food are quite good. I totally want to spend my golden years right here. Fabulous, friendly and helpful staff too.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your review of our community; we appreciate your feedback!

Very Happy to be Here

The Court at Round Rock is excellent, and we are very happy to be here. The staff is outstanding. They are very friendly, and they are always ready to jump on anything we ask about or need help with. Everyone from the residents themselves to the maintenance people greet us and make us feel welcomed there. The food is plentiful, and balanced with a lot of variety. I think the chef does a great job. They offer a lot of activities, and the place is super clean and well-maintained. It's bright and homey. We are so pleased my loved one is here.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our community; we appreciate your feedback!

Very clean facility

My Mom really enjoys being here. She’s very happy with the food; it’s well-balanced and there are a few different options she can choose from every day. Even outside of meal times, there’s more food than you could imagine. She really likes the staff, they’re very attentive to her needs, and she has become close with a lot of them. The only issues I’ve had have been the amount of time it took to get her medications sorted out and that her toilet has been backed up since she moved in. However, that’s something they’re actively working on fixing. Housekeeping comes by once a week to do her laundry, but they empty the trash at least once a day and there’s always someone coming in to help make her bed. They have a few different activities available like bingo and happy hours. Even during the holidays, they had elementary school children come in to sing carols for everyone. There’s always something new and fun going on. There have been a few hiccups overall, but they’ve been quick to work on them. I like that they’re a smaller, more intimate, community and that they’re family oriented. I would recommend them.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your experience with our community and for your recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mom is enjoying her home here with us!

Staff is nice but they have a lack of communcation

Thus far I have been pleased with my Mother’s stay here. Unfortunately, I may be looking at moving her soon because we were informed that her rent is going up tremendously. The staff has been really nice but there seems to be a lack of communication between caregivers and management. We did have a few problems in the beginning but after working with management, they have finally been resolved. We picked this facility because we liked the people here. The residents aren’t sitting around with their heads down. I would recommend this facility.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendation of our community; we appreciate your feedback!

Seemed Sterile

I toured Court at Round Rock while looking for living options for my loved one. I thought that this community was ok, but that it just seemed kind of sterile to me. I was hoping for something less institutional with a more comfortable feel.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that your visit at Court at Round Rock did not live up to the expectations we strive for. It’s important to us that we understand and address your concerns, so we invite you to reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone number. Thank you again for your input, and we look forward to hearing from you!

It a nice community

This is a larger community than what we wanted for my dad ( age 99). It was nice and clean the staff answered all of my questions. But I just feel like dad would get overwhelmed here with so many people and activities. We needed a smaller community.

I will consider this location if I cannot find something in Georgetown. I prefer not to drive if possible.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback; we appreciate your review of our community!

Friend Is Doing Good

This community is working out well for my friend, and her needs. She is doing well, and I feel comfortable with her move to this community. It has been a good experience, and we are pleased with all they have done for her.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Things Are Going Well

Things are going very well since moving my mom here. She seems to be enjoying herself she has been going out on Thursdays to eat. The staff was friendly and nice. The community was clean looked very nice. Mom is enjoying the food from what I am being told. The most important thing is that it is continuous care. So mom is starting out in the independent living section but if something should happen she doesn't have to leave the campus she can just transition over to the assisted living side.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your feedback; we appreciate your confidence in us and we're so glad that your mom is enjoying her home here in our community!

Nice people. Apartments were not up to standard of some of the others we looked at.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that your experience at Court at Round Rock did not live up to the expectations we strive for. It’s important to us that we understand and address your concerns, so we invite you to reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone number. Thank you again for your input, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Happy environment!!

I have no complaints about how things went for my dad while he was at this community . The staff where very kind and I was comfortable with the quality of care he was provided. I also thought the property was clean and they had a lot of great amenities for all of the residents. Overall it was a great place it was just not the right fit for the kind of care he ended up needing.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience; we appreciate your feedback!

A nice community

Dad is still adjusting to living at this community. The staff have been helpful. They do seem to offer some daily activities. The food is better on some days than others. They do keep the community well maintained. Dad likes that his apartment has a full size refrigerator. I would recommend this community.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your recommendation of our community. We appreciate your confidence in us and we're so glad to hear that your dad is enjoying his home here!

Kudos to The Court

My mother was a resident of The Court for 15 months. From my initial contact until the time she had to move because of a stoke, we were very pleased the the attentiveness and caring attitude of the staff. Her apartment was just perfect for her needs. The Court is well known for the quality of their food and mother was a stickler on this. Although she was not a very social person, The Court had activities going from morning to night.
If I were to make this choice again, The Court would be our first choice.
They have recently redecorated the common areas and it looks like a new facility.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We appreciate your confidence in us and we're so proud to have been a part of your mother's journey.

They did a good job on the tour!

When I toured Court at Round Rock, the facility was nice. The tour guide was great, they were able to give me good information and answer my questions.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your review; we appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Not at that level yet...

My tour of Court at Round Rock went well. The tour guide was friendly and helpful. The facility itself was clean and maintained well. It was a good experience to tour, but it is for people who need more assistance.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your experience; we appreciate your feedback and are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

things that have not come into their easily attainable actions by the directors

They have lots of activities, but my Dad and some of the other residents have no idea that the activities are going on..I wish he would be more involved, but the reminders are not very promoting of the activities, I don't think. That is one of my biggest disappointments.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that your dad's experience at Court at Round Rock did not live up to the expectations we strive for. It’s important to us that we make this right, so we invite you to reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone number. Thank you again for your input, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Good Tour, but More Assisted Living

I had a pretty nice tour of this community. The community looked nice, and well-kept. The staff I met was kind, and friendly. My questions were answered, and the experience went well overall. I wanted a more independent community for my mother.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed your visit!

Kind Community, Tour went Well

This is a pretty nice community, and our tour of it went pretty well. The experience was a good one. The staff we met was friendly, and nice. The community looked good, it appeared to be well maintained. Everyone was kind to my family, and I.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we appreciate your feedback!

I like the care at this community for my husband. The staff is always nice and caring. I have had meals with him and the food is outstanding with a nice variety that is offered. They do offer activities to the residents that want to participate. We would recommend other families here for the good value and the care for a loved one.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we appreciate your feedback!

No Problems During Our Tour

Our tour went well. Everyone was very kind to my husband, and myself. The staff was very helpful, and courteous. The community appeared to be well maintained. They have nice activities offered. It was a nice experience, this is a pleasant community with kind people.

We fell in love!

The staff as far as I can see is doing a great job. They keep the residents active like with the WII bowling and all the other things that they do. My mother in law is very pleased here and so are we. The food is okay, but the community is always very clean.

Kind Tour

I had a good tour of this community. It is a nice place, and everything looked nice and very well maintained. The staff I met was friendly and informative. They have many resources for the residents. It was a good experience. This is a lovely community with kind people.

Not nice people!

The community was nice and very big as well. The lady that showed me around was not very friendly nor were they very helpful. No one even returned a call. It also was way to far away from my aunt.

Has A Lot To Offer!

Some of the activities that are offered are fitness, art and and brain fitness classes. They have some good amenities available as well like housekeeping and laundry services. I would recommend a tour of this up-kept place. The guide that showed me the community was informative about everything.

Mom loves it at Court at Round Rock!

Mom is very happy with the community. She is enjoying the variety of activities offered to participate in. The staff are very nice and helpful. Mom is enjoying the variety of meals offered but she has mentioned at times it can be a little salty. I am very happy with Court at Round Rock!

Everyone is friendly and very helpful.

Dad really loves it!

Everything has been going great since dad moved to the Court at Round Rock. We are very happy with the helpful and caring staff. Dad absolutely loves the variety of meals offered. They offer a variety of activities for the residents to participate and enjoy.

It's as good as it can get!

My mother and I are SO GLAD to have found this place! My mother had previously been in two other independent living homes in the area before finally discovering Court at Round Round and this is THE place to be!!!

My mother is constantly raving about how great the food is there as well as all the staff. Chef Becky prepares fresh food every day (not processed or previously frozen crap!) and the meals are served like a restaurant. You are seated with a menu, and you select whatever you'd like to have. They're also very accommodating and do their best to please you when you want or need to change things around (ie: substitutions, more of this, none of that, etc). Heck, they even host a Happy Hour once a week!

The staff really does care about you. They have people at the front desk 24/7, they have 7 managers, and they don't just have 1 activity director, rather they have several activity people!!

The apartments have a full kitchen (though I doubt you'll ever use it) and they have a really nice gardening area, a HUGE exercise room and more. I can tell you, I've not seen my mother this happy in years. I'd like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone at the Court at Round Rock for making my mom feel welcome and special.

Very Pleased

We have been thoroughly pleased from the very first meeting at The Court. The staff is friendly, courteous & will do anything to meet your needs. The food is excellent.

Very good experience!

Unfortunately our loved one's stay at Court at Round Rock was only a brief one, but I thought it was a very nice place overall. The staff is professional and friendly, and they were extremely accommodating. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they seemed to do a great job looking after the residents. I was particularly impressed with their meal service, the food was beyond amazing!

Not a good place for us

This was not a[removed] place for our mom. They could not get her meds correct and didn't appear to be very concerned about it either. We moved her out [removed].

Active Place. Fabulous Food.

I walked in and the atmosphere was just excellent. The people were bright. Everybody was talking and they were so friendly... and it just seemed to be a very active, upbeat and just an interesting place. The food is fabulous.

The staffing makes this world a better place!

Could use some updating property wise, but over all everyone there is really nice, there is alot to do there the people there make the world a difference knowing that an elderly person can be here and be taken care of so far it has been a good place for my mom.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are truly pleased that your mother is enjoying her new home. We also appreciate your kind words about our people. Our employees and residents make a difference and we are proud of them both. We are constantly focused on improving our property and this year we focused on updating equipment. Next year, we look forward to updating our Hi décor. Please feel free to come back for a visit or contact me with any other concerns.
Danielle Cauley
Marketing Director

Food was excellent. The staff was friendly and helped clarify what level of assistance we need. It felt more like a hotel than a home.

I chose the court for my Mother because it had everything I was looking for at a reasonable cost compared to others. I am disappointed that it was not pointed out to me they do not supply grab bars for the toilet area in the independent side. I asked about "handi cap friendly" and the answer was yes. Saw the emergency set ups and the shower is but not the toilet. Not sure what to do about that. I was expecting it to have one.

An amazing helpful staff

I toured The Court when looking for a place for my mother. The staff was extremely helpful, nice and courteous! They understood what I was going through with my mother and didn't pressure me in making a decision. I would highly recommend them.

They are doing a pretty good job.

They are doing a pretty good job. All of the food has been very good, and they are very accommodating if you don't like something. We chose them because of the people there. We liked both the residents and the staff.

This was by far the friendliest place I looked at. I m happy here. Food is good and services are ok.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place! The whole community just had a friendly atmosphere, and the rooms themselves were very nice looking. They seemed to take great care of the people who live here.

Mom super happy!

We have been thrilled with our experience with the Court at Round Rock. My mother is so happy with her choice to move into her apartment there. She loves the food (so do we!) and the staff is very helpful. We highly recommend the Court to anyone!

The Court at Round Rock is fantastic

Mom is loving being at this lovely facility and the food is delicious. Folks have been warm and welcoming. Seems to be a great fit for all of us since the family is also very welcome there. The Court at Round Rock is wonderful and we are so pleased that it's where Mom chose to live. She's busy walking the hallways for her exercise, since she could not walk where she was due to gravel driveway and busy roads!

Court at Round Rock is a ni...

Court at Round Rock is a nice Retirement Community. It is not for me, but the people I saw were friendly and seem happy. The Court had more of a Skilled Nursing atmosphere. I looked at a one bedroom with one bath and two bedrooms two bath. They both were nice size apartments. Walking to the first apartment was an odor I couldn't tell if it was temporary or not.

We’ve been very happy.

We’ve been very happy. The community is pretty good value. My loved is still in the process of adjusting. IT’s a very clean place. The food is very good, for the most part. That was one of our big concerns was finding a good diet for my loved one. The staff is very friendly.

They were just amazing through the whole process, they were very compassionate.

They were just amazing through the whole process, they were very compassionate. They were very down to Earth, they weren't uppity, the residents were very happy. A lot of the places we visited, the residents were very snobbish.

I visited it on the 6th, no...

I visited it on the 6th, not the 5th. Newer location; closest of the three to my home. Nurses on staff. Time of the visit was at the end of lunch. Not enough people present to appreciate resident's interaction.

They are doing a good job, they are clean and friendly.

They are doing a good job, they are clean and friendly. I can't really think of anything that could be improved. The staff were probably the main deciding factor for us.

Looked fine, was not impressed with the staff

This was a nice enough looking place, but all the staff I interacted with felt very "corporate". They seemed to busy to give me a tour and I the person who ended up giving me the tour was very rote and mechanical, not asking me any questions, just telling me what they provided.

Sandra Hyrczyk

Wow! This review is a huge surprise to us here at the Court. We pride ourselves on being welcoming, friendly and resident focused. We have fun at work and love to show off our friendly community.
I'm sorry that you had a less than warm experience when you visited. Maybe we had a bad/off day. Please come by again, meet Danielle our Community Relations Director or me, Sandy, (I'm the fearless leader.) Come for lunch. We'd love for you to give us another shot!

Wonderful care at the Court at Round Rock

The Court at Round Rock is a wonderful assisted living facility. Both my father and my husband's mother have lived here. I don't know how they do it, but every staff member seems to know each resident and their needs, likes and dislikes individually. The care is incredibly personalized and everyone seems to truly love your loved one. The receptionists, the nurses, the housing aides, the dining staff, the chef, the facilities handymen, the bookeeping staff, as well as the Director and Director of Community Relations - everyone is professional and competent while being compassionate and thoughtful. You could not find a better home for your loved one.

Sandra Hyrczyk

Thank you so much Shelley for your kind words.

Real Nice like resort can g...

Real Nice like resort can get a 2 day pass. Excellent food - Cheft in Food service Apts real real nice Reading rooms , guys do coffee , Bridge etc

Not The Right Place

It was nice and all that but they definitely weren't as friendly or helpful as the staff at the place we chose. They did not go out of their way to help us. They were more like slick salesmen. They insisted she needed go into the assisted living side and they would reevaluate her every 90 days. They had 3 levels of care and I could see how she would just keep going up. She just doesn't have the kind of money to continue on like that.

Not Impressed

I was not impressed. The person that was giving the tour told us that you want to look at that people living there, that they are moving about and are engaged. The only two ladies we saw were sitting in chairs falling asleep. My husband and I started joking calling it the zombie place. It was cheaper, but mom thought that the hallways were dark, and happy hour was just a folding table with a cloth and people weren't even really talking.

Independent and Assisted Living

I took my mother to see this place but that did not go well. The place was nice and so was the lady but it was just too big and overwhelming for my mom. They had independent and assisted living available which is what I was looking for at the time.

Nice and friendly

We were looking for assisted living and about to "settle" for a place we were not thrilled with when A Place for Mom suggested we look at The Court. It was an amazing experience. People were friendly and they encouraged residents to gather in the lobby and public areas (the lobby ladies, they are called). The food is amazing (go for a tour just for the scones).

The apartment was a good size especially for my mother-in-law who was never in her room. Laundry is done regularly although the bedspreads are often overlooked--and my MIL had a cat so there was fur and hair balls. You pay for the level of care needed and the staff did try to keep costs down. My only real "concern" is that we did not have regular meetings to monitor care. They only happened when there was an issue but given my MIL's condition and age we couldn't have changed anything even if we knew ahead of time. The staff/resident ratio seems good although there was not always a registered nurse on duty.

There were plenty of activities although I never saw any excursions or field trips. Lots of music and games.

Unfortunately my MIL's condition took a turn for the worse and as she is no longer able to feed herself or get out of bed without substantial help we have had to move her. We would have loved from her to go back to the Court after her hospitalization and stay at a rehab facility but it was not to be. For her to stay we would have needed full time care from an outside agency.

No place is perfect but Court is certainly one of the best.

Meet Once a Month to Talk About Care Plans

I think as you get into any place, as you work out the glitches the score will be higher. I think that's where we are now. The organization is quite good. Regular meals are very good. The staff is extraordinarily good. It's wonderful and they care. I think that's a good recommendation coming from my mom. The glitches that occur, for instance, someone missing coming by to help with bathing - that's just a glitch. You get together once a month and talk about a care plan and reiterate what you do and don't like and they do their best to fix it. They are really trying.

So far we're satisfied.

So far we're satisfied.

A lifesaver if you need a place for your parents.

I can say that the staff here is very focused on caring and maintaining a "homey" atmosphere. It os also very clean. The chef is amazing, the food is great quality, with great variety and is served restaurant style, and the price is more than competitive. There are separate wings for the independent and they have lots of activities. Go check it out if you are looking for a place for your parent.

My Mom Lives in This Community

My mother loves the Court. She can be as active or not as she wants. The staff is fabulous and the food is really good.

Large rooms in apartments. ...

Large rooms in apartments. More expensive than I had in preliminary information. Both independent living and assisted living share commons area. Nice so that when more care is needed, one is still able to socialize with friends.

It's an older facility but was very c...

It's an older facility but was very clean and neat. The assisted living group was in a different wing from the independent living. We were given a cranberry scone from the kitchen which was unbelieveably wonderful. The tour guide told us about their chef and his background. The rooms were nice and reasonably priced.

this has lots of men...dinner & lunch...

this has lots of men...dinner & lunch are extra. homey, relaxed.

Nice place.

Nice place.

Clean, looked good.

Clean, looked good.

Independent/Assisted $1895/mo

Independent/Assisted $1895/mo

Nice. Downstairs unit avail end of O...

Nice. Downstairs unit avail end of Oct. Dining downstairs. No secured memory unit.

Very clean and helpful staff. Felt re...

Very clean and helpful staff. Felt really comfortable and friendly. Willing to join 2 studio to get what Dad wants. A larger town than Dad wants but is familiar with this area

This place is where I have moved my M...

This place is where I have moved my Mother. She's in independent living and I love this place. She's still adjusting (been there a month), but overall I'm very satisfied.

Very nice place and people.

Very nice place and people.

I really like this one!

I really like this one!

Welcome to the Court at Round Rock!

Life is simply wonderful at Court at Round Rock. You can go on outings to local eateries, baseball games At the Dell Diamond, local parks, and many other fantastic places. The family oriented atmosphere is warm and relaxed. The community Embraces the small town value and charm of Round Rock, Texas. Minutes away are Round Rock medical centers, and great local attractions. One look at the beautifully spacious apartments , and you'll know this is a great place to call home. Court at Round Rock's independent retirement lifestyle meets the diverse and changing needs of today's Senior adults. Should you need additional assistance, we can design a program just for you. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed at Court at Round Rock. You truly can have it all!!