The Crossings at Wescott Plantation - Summerville, SC

Pros: [Removed] was very knowledgeable and helpful. Brand new and clean facility. Gorgeous common spaces and lots of them. May have the best prices after considering level 1 care is included in the price. Dining areas looked delicious.
Cons: Rooms seemed smaller and not as well laid out as The Blake.

Rooms are too small

I took a tour here. I was going to have my mom move in but we decided against it and it took a bit for them to give me my deposit back. Most of my interaction with the staff was before the facility actually opened. The rooms were a bit smaller than I thought they would be and they just weren’t spacious enough. They looked too small to live comfortably in and it felt like you’d be living in a hotel room rather than a home. However, I have a couple of friends who have visited and they’ve said the building itself looks very posh.

Nick McBee

Thank you for your review and for sharing with everyone your thoughts about The Crossings at Wescott Plantation. With our community offering over 30 styles of floor plans, 13 of which are over 700 sqft and 5 of those over 1000 sqft, we have yet to find any of our residents not comfortable with their apartment space. If you haven't had a chance to tour our community since we opened, I invite you and your family to come do so. Again, thank you for your feedback and review.

Newer Facility!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far I have no complaints about how things are going for her. The staff have been helpful with the transition and I am comfortable with the care she has been receiving. She has had no complaints with the meals and enjoys the dinning experience with the other residents. I am also happy to see her starting to get involved in a few of the activities they have to offer.

Nick McBee

Thank you for your review and for sharing with everyone what you like about The Crossings at Wescott Plantation. We are glad that your mother is enjoying her new home and hope she continues to find enjoyment in the months and years that follow.

The staff was extremely nice and took their time on the tour to show us around and go over information. The community was clean and well maintained. The residents that we saw seemed interactive and happy.

Nick McBee

Thank you for your review of our community. We appreciate you taking the time to share with everyone what you liked about The Crossings at Wescott Plantation.

The staff are fabulous

My parents are doing really well here, they are starting to socialize and enjoy the activies and special events. They like going to the dining area and my dad loves the food but not my mom so much. The staff here are amazing they interact with all the residents, know them by name and really show that they care for their residents. I would definitely recommend the community.

Nick McBee

Thank you for your review and for sharing with everyone what you like about The Crossings at Wescott Plantation. We are glad that your parents are enjoying their new home and hope they continue to find enjoyment in the months and years that follow.

I love it here

I am doing wonderful here since I made the move. It's a beautiful community everything is brand new and fresh. The landscaping is still being put in but they are respectful of timing. The staff is friendly and helpful the food is wonderful. I have nothing negetive to say about my experience in the month I have been here.

Nick McBee

Thank you for your review and for sharing with everyone what you enjoy about The Crossings at Wescott Plantation. We hope that the months and years to follow bring you just as much joy with our community.

Beautiful new facility nestled in a wooded setting. Attractive rooms with large closets and bathrooms. Granite and stainless steel kitchens. In-house services and lots of amenities. It would be like living at a resort. .

Nick McBee

Thank you for your review and for sharing with everyone what you liked about The Crossings at Wescott Plantation.

Sold Me When I Heard Great Amenities

We had put a down payment for an apartment that I picked out for my dad. I really liked the idea of getting into my golf cart and literally going down the street to visit my dad. I meet with the sales person and she showed me all the finishes with a diagram and boards of the materials they will be using. She was very informative and very sweet. It offers many more amenities and that was what attracted me to the community.

Nick McBee

Thank you for your review of our community. We appreciate you taking the time to share with everyone what attracted you to The Crossings at Wescott Plantation.