Ashley Landing Assisted Living - North Charleston, SC

Ashley Landing Assisted Living - North Charleston, SC has yet not published prices.

Very Pleased

Mom has been a resident of this community for awhile now. I just want to say Ashley Landing is great. All of the staff is friendly and welcoming. The food is excellent and there is always something going on for the residents to do. What I have noticed most is that it feels like a big family. Based on the price and what I am hearing people pay at other places, this is the only assisted living I would consider. They are very honest and don't trick you by bringing you in on a deal and then increasing your fees. They tell you up front and, from my experience, they stick with it. I am very pleased.

Dad is Enjoying Life Again

My dad has been a resident here for a few months now. He has made friends and stays busy. He is happier and enjoys life more than when he lived alone at home. The staff is great and the director of the community is very attentive. Dad is eating good and getting exercise. He even helped keep the weeds out of the tomato plants in the courtyard garden. The price is very good compared to others I visited and they helped us with the VA Aid and Attendance application process. I am very satisfied.

Location Not As Close As I Would Like

We toured quite a few properties but in the end, we chose this one because it offered most of what we were looking for however the location is more out of the way than we would prefer but you do what you need to. Mom really likes the staff and the residents. She has made some friends. She can tend to get bored at times I'm not sure if she is not doing some of the activities or there just not to her liking. She really likes the food to the point where she is finishing her meals where she wasn't doing that at home. We would recommend this community.

Great Community for My Mother

My mother lived at Ashley Landing. The staff is wonderful. The building is cozy and homelike. It feels like family. I always felt blessed and relieved to not have to worry about mom, even when I went out of town. I am confident that I made the right choice and I thank everyone at Ashley Landing that were special in my mother's life.