The Blake at Carnes Crossroads - Summerville, SC

The Blake at Carnes Crossroads - Summerville, SC has yet not published prices.

Type of place you will get at the Blake

Horrible food, no assistance at all. This is not a place to put your mother or father

I'd be so lucky to live here when it's my time

I’ve been very pleased with this wonderful establishment and how they treat my Mom. Everyone is friendly, caring, and it’s beautiful. The food is delicious and there are a lot of options to choose from. It’s very well balanced, the lunches are wonderful, but the dinners are on the lighter side. The director is wonderful and the nurse is just fabulous. They’re currently getting activities up and running but there aren’t a lot of participants just yet. However, they’ll have entertainers come in to sing, there are field trips, and the residents can play bingo. I highly recommend them.

Outstanding Care and Comfort

The care from this community. The staff is caring and attentive. I like knowing that the community is clean. The menu is good with a lot of choices. They are activities that are helpful for the residents. We would recommend this community for the care and the value for other families and there loved ones.

She's on Cloud Nine

She is on cloud nine. I haven't seen her this happy since I was a kid. The staff is wonderful and very easy to communicate with any questions or concerns. If I email them they return my emails immediately. The atmosphere is so warm and friendly. The food is great they pick what they want to eat. If they want something else the chef will go out of his way to prepare it. The chef is there to please. On the weekends she gets to lead the activities. The residents asked her to set up a prayer group to pray for the hurricane victims; it is like a huge extended family. They make me and my family feel so welcome that we are a part of that family. Outdoors there is a patio with a beautiful fountain where they have activities and bands come in to entertain. They schedule trips and have a huge van that accommodates wheel chairs to go shopping and other excursions. We couldn't be more pleased with how she is thriving at The Blake at Carnes Crossroads.

Things are going very well since my mother in law has moved here. She is really enjoying her new surroundings. She likes doing the activities and meeting new people everyone seems very friendly. The staff has been more than helpful and they are very nice. The food is very good she is enjoying that. Everything is really going well we couldn't be happier.