Everything is going great!!

My mom has recently made the move into this community and so far everything is going well for her. She has had no complaints about the food and enjoys the activities from time to time with the other residents. The property is well maintained and the staff does a great job at keeping everything clean. Overall we are pleased with this place and have no complaints.

We really felt at comfortable in both the apartment and the cottage. The size of both was ample and open. The atmosphere was pleasant and many were participating or observing the activities. The cottages at Redford gave us the feeling of a viable community. [Removed] was very pleasant and informative.

Single Senior Community

I had a pleasant tour of this community. Everyone was nice and kind during our tour. The community appeared to be well maintained. From what I saw everything looked neat and tidy. The staff was nice and informative. My questions were answered. This community is more a single independent senior. I didn't it would be a good fit for us, but my tour was nice of this community.