Senior Living at Mercy's Point - Lawrenceville, GA

Review of Senior Living at Mercy's Point - Lawrenceville, GA

The place seemed nice. Andrea wasn’t there for the meeting that we scheduled. Did get to come in and see the place. Rooms were nice but bathroom didn’t to me have the right support bars for residence to hold on to when getting up from Toilet. Tub was a little dirty. Going from the room to the bathroom was very small and wouldn’t work out for my mom who is in a wheel chair. All they had was a tub shower unit and my mom would not be able to get in it due to her physical abilities. I would have to say no. Residence were eating and can’t say they sounded that happy. It was very clean.

Quality care

My mother was a resident at Mercy's Point for several weeks. The staff is very conscientious and knowledgeable about Alzheimer's care. Friendly and comfortable environment.

Friendly, helpful, clean, but no activities.

The owner was very accommodating and helpful. I always feel welcome when I stop by. The house is clean and organized. My only complaint is that there is nothing for the women to do. there are no planned activities in or outside the residence. If something gets planned, it usually falls through at the last minute. I would very much like to see an organized schedule of activities that are carried out.

I was very impressed with the home. It's appearance and cleanliness was remarkable. The staff and residents were very friendly and appeared to be well taken care of. This place would be my choice of a place for my mom. Waiting to hear from Andrea. I give the property a thumbs up @ 100%.

Good job overall, activities could use some work

Our loved one was here for a time before we decided to move her to another state to be closer to relatives. This was a very nice place, overall. It was a small community, so the residents got more individual attention. However, there never appeared to be much going on in the way of activities, which I would have really liked to see them work on.

The Cottage Senior Living is an assisted living facility located in a beautiful wooded cul-de-sac in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Our beautifully decorated, homelike environment makes transition from a private residence to The Cottage a much easier one. Our residents enjoy a quiet sitting/reading area and a comfy living room with fireplace and flat screen TV for viewing pleasure. Our cozy kitchen offers family style dining for that down home feel. Our private and semi-private bedrooms are designed for comfort, convenience and security. The Cottage brings together the benefits of an inviting, family environment, and one to one interaction with our staff to help our residents feel safe, comfortable and secure. Because of our small environment, a warm sense of family, friendship and fellowship is created.