Humble Abode Personal Care Home - Lawrenceville, GA

A good tour

This looked like a clean nice home when we visited. I liked the people I met. They offer an enclosed backyard for the residents. We liked the setup of the home, however it is just a little to far away.

The caregivers treat mom like royalty.

They make sure mom is comfortable and taken care of. They are accommodating with her meals and once they find foods she likes they make sure she receives them. The staff are helpful and wonderful. The community is clean and they do offer some daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Dad is happy again!

I have peace of mind now that Dad is being well cared for. But more importantly, he has loving care and a small family atmosphere where he's finally expressing contentment and even happiness once again! They make great efforts to try make sure he's staying active and eating well. Dad even brags about the food being good! He has his own bright and sunny room and they are fully set up to manage as there are changes to his mental and physical capabilities.

Not So Humble

Do not take your loved one to Humble Abode. The staff is not equipped to handle elderly people. There is a language barrier. The staff is not trained to handle anyour elder persons. They don't feed the personnel the proper dietary foods only island style meals which a diabetic person cannot have. Residents have had multiple falls without proper documentation provided to family members to the cause. The staff lied about resident activities which never take place. Residents have developed beds oars and again family members were not notified. Improper wheel chair access for entry and exit of residence. DO NOT TAKE YOUR LOVED ONE TO THIS PLACE.

It was a pretty nice place

It was a pretty nice place, but there was no sign to show where it was. It was located in a nice community though. They did not have a back yard or somewhere my mother in law could get sun and they were not organized with activities. I can't really rate the care services either, as I just toured here.

My visit to Humble Abode was wonderful and the owner are extremely friendly and caring for their residents. I do recommend everyone to take their love one at Humble Abode where love and laughter is endless. Thanks Humble abode

Humble Abode makes growing older easy and safe because we are here 24 hours a day and 7 days per week for our residents. We are a nurse owned and operated personal care home located in Gwinnett County. Our focus is to offer seniors affordable compassionate care in a comfortable setting that feels just like home.

Humble Abode PCH prides itself on providing the absolute best care for our senior residents. Our training and health care background means that your loved one will be in good hands. Our wide range of services, coupled with the friendly demeanor of our dedicated staff, ensures the best experience possible, for you and your loved one.