Tender Personal Care Home - Lawrenceville, GA

Nice home, good deck and ba...

Nice home, good deck and back view of lake area. Less money than their Home #2. Mostly women residents at this time.

Can't Handle Wandering

My mom was not in there very long, only four days before they said that they couldn't handle her and I had to go get her. Besides them calling me up and saying that they couldn't handle her, the place was nice. I just feel like only people that are very docile and subdued can go there. My mother is at the end stages of dementia and she roamed a lot and they couldn't handle it. They want people who are content just to sit on the couch.

Tender Personal Care Home is family owned and operated. It is located in the beautiful Lawrenceville area with access to the main roads, very close to Gwinnett hospital. The care home is situated in a quiet and scenic area, it has superb Lake view and provides complete one floor living for our residents. Elegant and comfortable, wheelchair accessible, family style dining area, beautiful backyard deck with splendid Lake view.
Our well trained staff and medical support members are affectionate and compassionate people. They care for our resident as we would want to be cared for ourselves, and we will accept nothing less.