Sunrise at Webb Gin - Lawrenceville, GA

No fit, the rooms were too small, there is no possibility for a trial stay without fees and there was an unmistakable odor of urine throughout the facility.

Sunrise Senior Living

Very comfortable older facility. While to rooms were reasonable the Care level rates were high.

The facility was nice. They have a cat in the memory ward, which she felt like Mom would qualify for, and Mom would probably not care for that.

The facility is great, the staff is knowledgable. The price is a little high for my budget, but it is not out of line at all. This one will stay on the list as I continue to search other properties

A FIVE STAR Assisted Living Facility!

Sunrise at Webb Gin is an excellent facility with excellent staff members. My mother's respite stay exceeded my expectations. From my initial inquiry to the end of her stay, we dealt with caring employees who ensured Mom was well cared for. She enjoyed the meals, the activities, the cleanliness and the level of security this location offered. We will definitely be using this facility again for short and long term stays.

We could not have found a better place for our Mother. My Father was very picky and he was pleased with the facility and her care. The staff was amazing sweet, gentle, and seemed to truly care for her. I never heard the staff say anything ugly or demeaning to any of the residents, even when they were being stubborn or not wanting to cooperate. the food was so good. Mam gained weight when she first came to Sunrise. The whole immediately drawn to on our first tour. We felt a true sense of comfort and trust knowing she was in a safe, warm place with people who cared about her. I would give Sunrise 5 stars, would do many more if possible.

My experience with my husband as a resident of the memory care community was a positive one. The staff was friendly, attentive, caring, loving, engaging. They took good care of my husband and took the time to get to know him as well as our family. The building was well maintained, bright, clean. I would highly recommend this home away from home.

My Mom has been a resident of Sunrise at Webb Gin in their Reminiscence community for four months. I visited many assisted living/memory care centers in the area and Sunrise by far has exceeded all of my expectations and has been the single best decision we've ever made concerning my Mom. She has been so well cared for and so loved by every single staff member. I am an RN, so I understand and know the daily routines of patient care and am perhaps more observant than most as I know how hard it is to care for someone with dementia. The staff at Sunrise have done an excellent job and I have been so pleased with how everyone works together to take care of Mom.

A place for family

I toured this community for my brothers care. This location was to far for me. the staff was nice and caring. The meals looked appealing. The community was clean and maintained. We would recommend this community to other families for the care and value that is given.

Great food!

Things were off to a rough start when my father first moved in, but it seems to slowly be getting better. We were having trouble with communication as well. My father loves the food, but they do not have any activities there.

A Work In Progress For Us Here

It is still a work in progress for my mother here at this community. I do have a few concerns, but they are working with me. I would say the cleanliness of the community could use some improvement. It took them six weeks to clean her toilet, and I had to ask them. The staff for the most part are helpful and kind. I'am paying for my mother to receive some extra care, and I would like for her to get the best care possible. Overall it is a good community, and they are trying their best. For the right person I would recommend this community.

My Loved One Is Happy

They are keeping my loved one happy, so that is all that really matters I guess. They are doing very well over there at Sunrise at Webb Gin. He has been in a couple of other places and this has been the best.

This facility is our first choice at present. We liked the feel and the staff seemed wonderful. The cost as we knew would be very high and we are debating whether or not it would work for that reason.

Friendly staff, and lots of individualized care

Overall I think they have done a good job at Sunrise so far. It's a smaller community, and I like that they're able to give the residents more individualized attention. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff all seem friendly. I also like the the dining service always provides a few different choices for meals.

Nice, friendly place. The ...

Nice, friendly place. The staff were very sweet and addressed us each time we saw them. Dad is not ready for assisted living.... yet. But good to know this is an option.

Looked great

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Everything here looked great, it was a nice looking community and the staff were all friendly and professional. Our decision ended up as a toss up between this place and another Sunrise facility, and although we chose the other one due to the location being for convenient, we'd have no problems recommend this place to others!

Billing and care issues

My aunt was here for several years, it looked nice on the inside, there was a lot of staff, not necessarily ones that spoke much English which I didn't care much for. To me and my wife, she was in the wrong section, she was in memory care and we thought she should have been more in the "general population," but that was supposidly her fault, she didn't want to move. They did have activities, but the biggest problem we had was the lack of English speakers, the staff turnover rate and that they doubled in price with no real explanation.
There was some stuff going on with physical therapy, after we had visited her, we asked if they could give her some physical therapy to increase her upper body strength and they basically did a years work of medicare rehab in a matter of a couple of weeks and then they said they were done. After that we started looking at the billing procedures and her charges varied dramatically from month to month and there were all kinds of signals going off that something wasn't right.

Competetive Prices

The main reason I chose this community was financially driven. The other comparable locations were much more expensive the Sunrise. The community is located in a nicely wooded area and is surrounded by trees. There is a garden that provides beautiful views and colors. It is located in an area that has lots of shopping areas around. The food looks ok but I have not had a chance to try it yet.

Nice, lots of staff only negative all...

Nice, lots of staff only negative all services a la carte, billed daily, activity fee, service level fee, if 31 days in the month cost higher. Would have gone there if not for the billing practice.

Liked the care to resident ratio. Wei...

Liked the care to resident ratio. Weird layouts.

Nice facility, but assisted living on...

Nice facility, but assisted living only; she needs independent living right now.

Sunrise Senior Living is pleased to announce our newest community in Georgia, Sunrise Assisted Living at Webb Gin, a cottage-style community which opened in February, 2008. Nestled at the border of Lawrenceville and Snellville, Sunrise at Webb Gin is adjacent to the new retail area of ‘The Avenue at Webb Gin’. We are also just a short distance from several major hospitals.

Each day, we plan a variety of activities within and outside of the community to bring residents together in a festive, encouraging setting. Best of all, we understand that everyone ages differently and we translate that understanding into a plan of care and assistance that meets each resident’s individual needs.

We offer 4 distinct levels of care: Supervised Independent Living, Assisted Living, Reminiscence Neighborhood, specializing in the care of residents with memory-related illnesses, and Terrace Club, offering a new approach to living with the earlier stages of memory loss. We provide three meals daily, housekeeping, cable television, utilities, and a life enrichment activities program. An individualized service plan is designed to provide daily personal care assistance, for those who require assistance that may include showers, dressing and undressing, nighttime care or personal grooming, and medication assistance.

Even if you are ‘independent’, you can benefit from living at Sunrise! With our incredible activities program, the companionships and friendships that are waiting for you, and the peace of mind that when you need assistance, you do not need to plan another move! Help is always available from our dedicated and caring staff.