Magnolia Senior Living - Loganville, GA

Very nice place. Friendly staff. Prices reasonable. Definitely on our short list

Beautiful Community

Magnolia Senior Living was a beautiful community. The grounds were very well-kept. It was clean and nice inside the facility. We chose another community based on our budget needs and we wanted a community that was closer to our home.

Nice Tour, but Not The Facility for Us

I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. From what I saw the community was well-kept, and everything looked nice. The staff I met was polite, and friendly. Everything went well overall, it just wasn't the one for my family.

Cheerful Community

This is a pleasant, cheerful community. My mother in law is doing well with her move here. We are satisfied with the care she is receiving. She is safe, and in great hands. The staff is great, they have been very helpful, and welcoming. There are lots of activities available for the residents. The meals are well balanced. This community is working out well for our family, and I would recommend it.

A homey atmosphere!!

It is going very well I love it there, I love [Removed] I don't know how she does it, but she is involved. The people there really care and the activities director is great! She is constantly coming up with new things to do. I am pleased and it is close to my house so I can pop in at any time. It has a family feeling it's not just a community.

Love Magnolia!

After researching senior living homes endlessly for weeks we settled on Magnolia for our mother. The Executive Director and the rest of the staff there are very friendly and welcoming and take caring for their residents very seriously. It is their primary goal to care for the residents in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity first and foremost, as well as their independence for as long as possible. It's very clean and decorated beautifully. The layout is perfect; I prefer having one level so that residents have easier access to each other as well as the dining room, sitting areas, activities, etc. My mom has been there for a couple of weeks now and seems to be settling in quite nicely. Would highly recommend to anyone searching for a senior living home for a parent.

I really like the facility. Very clean, well kept and had a "new" feel to it. Is somewhat more expensive than we anticipated.

The right fit for us!!

The manager at Magnolia has been wonderful. Mom is currently in hospice and they are doing all they can at this community to keep her here. The staff are attentive and understanding. The food seems ok, however she does not want to eat. The community is clean and well taken care of.

Nice Place, Nice Tour

I looked at this place and found that it is a new facility and it looks nice and it would be a god place to have move into. I realized this community is for people who need help all the time, my mom only needs some help.

Very nice place. First impression when I walked in was not the best but then tour went well.

Magnolia Senior Living

Rebecca and her staff are very attentive, friendly, and accommodating. I have been very pleased so far, could not be happier. Having fixed rates is a plus, too.

Good experience, so far!

Overall our experience with Magnolia Senior Living has been a good one! There have been a few little quirks as my loved one has been getting used to the new setting, but overall we're very pleased with how things are going! It's a nice looking place, and the people seem very friendly.

Friendly, caring staff!

So far everything has gone very well with Magnolia Senior Living! It is a clean, well kept facility, and the staff have all been very friendly! The office manager, Rebecca Woolen, has been a huge help to us throughout the whole process. Even months after we moved our loved one in she continues to help us work through getting the insurance set up! I've also noticed that Magnolia just has very low staff turnover in general, the people who work here seem happy and the residents really get a chance to get to know them!

This facility is well equipped to handle my father's needs. They have a lot of special events and activities to keep the residents be active and involved.

Wonderful place!

Things have gone very well so far at Magnolia Senior Living! My loved one has been in a few senior communities over the years, and this is the first one he's said he really likes! The staff here are very caring, and they take excellent care of my loved one! When I'm visiting him people pop their heads in constantly just to see how he is doing. I would highly recommend this place!

Magnolia Senior Living is Truley a Great Place for Your Loved One

A small community, that actually does what they say they will do ! They are offer personal care with individual one on one mindset. My mom will go with me somewhere and tell me she is "ready to go back to Magnolia", now that in my book says it all.

The food is terrible.

It's clean and the staff is friendly, and they are very attentive. The food is terrible. The people in the kitchen are inexperienced, and I long for a fresh vegetable. I was looking for a place that was near my church, and they assured me that someone would be able to get me to church when I want to go. It just opened so they are still working some things out. There has been some staff turnover. They have suggestion box now.