Caring Hands Personal Care Home - Lawrenceville, GA

Clean and great quality care

I am a court appointed Guardian for a lady who spent over a year at Caring Hands. I found that the patient was always clean and well cared for. The staff showed genuine care and interest in their patients. If I or a member of my family ever need the type care provided by Caring Hands this is the facility I would choose.

Great care for my mother .

My Mother was living in caring hands since they open until last year ,Asmira and all her employee were wonderful to my mom and us.We couldn't ask for better care what she had.There place is so clean ; food is wonderful. This ladies knew what they doing in there home. I give them 5 *****.
This is Asmira ph number in case you can't get hold of her on office number, she is always busy with her pts and there family.
404 932-5539 .
Feel free to contact her you won't regret especially if you have mom or dad they have alzhemers and Dimentia,they specialize both.

My husband was given really good care...

My husband was given really good care there, they were excellent. They were so caring and I was so impressed with how clean the kept the patients and their place, it was just spotless there and there was always someone with him. I had been told a personal care home might be the best palce for him because they were smaller and he could get more one on one care and it certainly was.
You really have to judge the patient and put him where it's best for him if you can and if you're lucky enough to have the insurance and the means to do so.