Ashton Manor at Sugarloaf - Lawrenceville, GA

Ashton Manor at Sugarloaf - Lawrenceville, GA has yet not published prices.

Do not go here!

Ashton Manor misrepresents their capability’s and staff. This is a horrible place and they mistreat their residents with verbal assaults and physical abuse. They are on their 3 Executive Director in 5 months. The turnover is high, employees are not happy and the ED SITS IN HER OFFICE with the door closed with no care to socialize with the residents. It’s my understanding they are losing so much money every month that’s why they give rock bottom prices. Believe me, you get what you pay for. It’s filthy, understaffed and absolutely no moral ground. THEY ARE LIARS- don’t put your loved one there unless you hate them. Recently the state was called for abuse.

Mainstay Senior Living

Please know that our leadership team, including our Executive Director, would want to be able
to address your concerns individually if you would like. Please contact us at [removed] to address your concerns. We will connect you to someone to give individual attention to the issues you have raised here. Thank you.

Review of Ashton Manor

Julia was great! She answered all of my questions. She was very knowledgeable and courteous and thorough.

Mainstay Senior Living

We’re thrilled you had a great inquiry experience. Thank you for your feedback.

Good and getting better

I have lived here for 3+ years, and I can definitely tell you that the last 6 months since the new owners took over, things have improved considerably. There are new caregivers, all of whom are certified, and there are enough of them to properly care for the residents. Full time professional maintenance staff. Lots of renovations to the facility, full time activities director, weekly excursions, improved food service, improved housekeeping. And last but not least, an Executive Director that is open, approachable, understanding and really cares about the residents.

Mainstay Senior Living

Thank you for your review and assessment of what you are seeing as improvements. Your input is valuable and we will continue to work towards more things that you’ll be pleased with at your home here.

Great Place

My Mom loves her new home. New management is still trying to right the wrong from the old owner. Brand new staff and they love the patients. The food is incredible! I often eat with my Mom so I can see what they are feeding her and hands down- since May the food has been delicious and delivered hot. Kudos to the staff for loving the residents. I see the staff helping in all areas not just their assigned ones. I witness the Kitchen Manager helping someone to their room- she stopped what she was doing to help. I’m very happy and plan on keeping my mom there as long as she wants to be.

Hi Vicki,
Your review means a lot to us and we can tell you have spent quality time at Ashton Manor as your review shows you’ve been an engaged family member. We are happy that your Mom loves her new home and that you have found peace of mind knowing we are working to provide her with an excellent experience. We have been hearing great things about the dining program and have just visited with the Dietary Manager (Briggs) today- And learned more about her specialties (like smoothies and anytime dining during the department hours. Be sure to request on for your Mom if you think she would enjoy this nutritious treat. Thank you for your time in posting- it means a great deal to us that you are both pleased.

NO! Don't go to Ashton Hall

I thought this was going to be a great place but oh how wrong I was. My mother became very ill, dehydrated and had to find out when another resident told us she was begging mother to eat. The only day we did not visit they moved her into a locked unit and never called us. She was severely dehydrated and confused and was trying to call 911 for help. The staff and the owner took her phone out of the room and left her alone. Thanks goodness friends came to visit and called us and when we got there she was in a dirty room of a previous patient. The staff work so many very long days that I can't imagine how they stay sane. Their medication delivery is so unsafe as they stack cups of medications on top of each other then try to deliver them to the correct person. Their air conditioning is horrible too and they will not fix it. Mother was found in an 80-85 degree room many times. It was an absolutely HORRIBLE experience. My mom in now in a wonderful place and is happy and healthy.

Mainstay Senior Living

Ashton manor at Sugarloaf is under new ownership and management. We are very sorry to hear your past experience was disappointing. Our company has been making vast improvements to both programming and the community as a whole. New handrails, painting, suite renovations, a brand new community bus for outings and excursions, replacement of furniture and more. Our corporate team has been supporting the community with transition and community improvement projects as well. We are pleased that your loved one did find the right fit and are sorry it couldn't be with us. We are always open to guests so please know that you have an open invitation to come visit us and see all the positive changes going on at Ashton Manor at Sugarloaf.

Independent, Assisted Living and memory Care in Lawrenceville, GA