Creek Side Terrace - Oak Creek, WI

Seemed nice, rooms were a decent size and it was clean. Location not to appealing, the view was the highway and not much else. Seemed a bit to pricey considering location.

Wonderful Place!!

I have no complaints about how things went for my mother while she was living at this community. The staff treated her just like family and where very attentive to all of her needs. I could have not asked for a better place for her to be at and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested.

Very, very nice!! All of the staff and workers are kind and do their job well.. They are caring and also communicate well with my aunt and the family who all comes to see her.. We are more then satisfied!

Great experience for something quite difficult to do

Couldn't have found a more wonderful place for my husband, and he's doing very well there!!
Family like ambience, all staff are most caring and compassionate, and seem to actually enjoy their work. Best choice we could've made!!

Not A Good Experience

This community is extremely under staffed and the staff here is not knowledgeable about dementia and how to deal with people with dementia.My father's room wasn't getting cleaned daily and his bathroom was not cleaned in an appropriate manner. I have a lot of concerns about this community. They do not offer a lot of activities for the residents so I did recommend for the community to start adding more activities. They really don't offer much of anything, we are very disappointed. There is a lot of improvements that need to happen before I would recommend this community.

Facility was clean, well lit and nicely decorated. Residents seemed well cared-for and appropriately dressed. Staff was wonderful and very accommodating. There seemed to be many activities available to the residents. Rooms were nice. Outdoor area is very small and not secure.

Very nice. No foul odors. Friendly staff. Assisted living and memory care only. Large two building arrangement. 50 residents in one building and smaller amount of residents in the other. Always have three staff 24/7. Many rooms available for couples with private bath. Others are single rooms. 2 Large great rooms. One with Bigscreen tv the other with fireplace. Bright and open feel. Security for residents.

So far we are satisfied, it's a tough adjustment, but they are trying.

So far we are satisfied, it's a tough adjustment, but they are trying. They are working to get my loved one involved. I don't really have any concerns over the cleanliness, or the food, or the friendliness of the staff. So far things are going okay. We chose them for how close to us they were, the price, and the overall conditions.

Creek Side Terrace is one of the highly-regarded Holiday retirement properties, located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. We are proud to offer a full range of senior living amenities and a dignified and graceful living environment conveniently close to world-class medical facilities, shopping, golfing, parks, vineyards and top-rated restaurants. We pride ourselves on providing personalized service for those needing Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, or Hospice Care. Independent Living offers a serene environment that caters to the needs of its residents. Comfortable living is achieved through a variety of social activities, enjoyable dining, and outdoor activities with complimentary transportation. Our friendly staff assures every resident of safety, care, and peace of mind. Assisted Living follows our philosophy of specialized care and provides each resident with the care they deserve, including bathing assistance, medication reminders, dressing assistance and meal assistance. In this way, residents will enjoy a relaxed and safe environment so they can enjoy their golden years. Memory Care is a specialized service for residents suffering from Alzeimer's or dementia. We provide enjoyable activities on a daily basis and therapeutic care so residents can make the most of their stay. Hospice Care is available to those who have a severe medical need, and we provide maximum comfort to the patient as well as emotional support and spiritual support to the family. Our facility is staffed with friendly, qualified nurses and caregivers who help the residents maintain their identity and dignity. We invite you to explore all that Creek Side Terrace has to offer.