The Chelsea at Solana Marlboro - Marlboro Township, NJ

The Chelsea at Solana Marlboro - Marlboro Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • On-site Nurse
  • No Smoking Indoors
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Exercise
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs

Beautiful community

This is a very beautiful community and the staff here did a wonderful job showing us around they took their time and answered all our questions. There are a lot of different amenities offered to the residents here and the grounds are very nice. My mom did feel that the community was not as big as some we had seen and that the apartments were not as large as what she was looking for. But we would definitely recommend scheduling a tour and having a look at this community.

Good Tour Of This Community

I had a good tour of this community. Everyone was friendly to my family, and I. The community looked nice, and clean from what I was shown. The staff I met was kind, and helpful. The experience was a nice one, and my tour went well overall of this community.

A life of sophistication awaits at The Chelsea at Solana Marlboro. Located just minutes from Route 9 and Route 18, our community has easy access to many local amenities including shopping centers, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Our elegantly decorated community boasts a movie theater, fitness room, spacious patios, a fireside lounge, salon, and a library with computer access. Our residents can often be found enjoying entertainment, learning something new at an art class, mingling with friends around a fire, or hopping on our bus for a visit to a local shopping mall. Featuring private and semi-private options, our rooms have high ceilings and large windows that allow plenty of natural light to enter. If your loved one requires daily assistance getting ready for the day, our wellness staff has been carefully trained to offer personalized care in a dignified manner. Other amenities include weekly housekeeping, maintenance services, and meals in our restaurant style dining room.

If your family member needs more guidance and a structured environment, our memory care area called the Country Cottage is the perfect option. It is a secure neighborhood with its own beautiful dining room, common areas and outdoor courtyard and 24/7, specially trained staff.

Assure that your loved one is safe and given the opportunity to thrive independently and give yourself peace of mind, stop into our home for a visit today!