Sunrise of Marlboro - Marlboro Township, NJ

A Community I Would Recommend Without A Doubt

We are very satisfied with this community, and everything they have done for my mother. She is doing very well with her move to this community. She is enjoying her time, and stays busy with the activities they have available. The meals are great, she hasn't had a bad since her move here. She is very content with this community. Everything has worked out very well for us with this community, and I would recommend it without a doubt.

This is A Wonderful Community

My mother in law is very happy here at this community she loves it. Everything has worked out very well. and I'am pleased. It is truly a wonderful community, everything is very well maintained. There are nice activities offered, she has tired many of them. She is pleased with the meals, the food is very good. I know she is safe and being cared for well here. This is a community I would recommend, It has worked out well for us.

Excellent Community! A Must See!

I toured this community a few months ago and I couldn't have been more impressed by the community, staff and services. I originally met with Amy [removed], the executive director, she was warm and caring and showed and overall genuine concern about my loved one. I felt like I was confiding in a friend! She was patient and kind and even offered her cell phone number, shall I ever want to talk and reach out after hours. I was very impressed with the activity program and the concept of the designated caregiver. When my uncle is ready, I know he will have a safe,comfortable and beautiful home waiting at Sunrise of Marlboro.

My father in law is 90yrs old. Until Jan of this year, he was a very self sufficient WWII Marine Raider Vet who lost his wife 4 yrs prior. When his health started to diminish, we had to find a place that was close by, clean, friendly and safe. When we toured this facility, we all fell in love with it. It's like a bed and breakfast with its quaint porches, and charming decor. We met with Craig the Director who carefully listened to our various concerns and needs. His kindness and commitment matched perfectly with our needs. He went above and beyond what I think his role is and now Nat (Father in Law) is comfortly happy and healthy living at the Sunrise House. He's already started to make friends and has won 16 Bingo games! Thank you Sunrise House, and a big thank you to Craig for doing all that you did for our family. We are looking forward to celebrating dad's 90th birthday on May 31st in the activities room where his whole family can celebrate dad's new chapter of life!

Very nice looking place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Sunrise of Marlboro looked like a very nice place, it was my favorite that we toured. The facility was clean, and the staff all seemed friendly and professional. This would have been the community I chose, however my loved one decided on another location.

More needs to be corrected

My mother lives there. All the staff are very nice. The place is kept very clean. I am only disappointed that they don't do more to make the new residents more comfortable with all the residents. My mother was put at a table with people that don't talk. WHY.? She talks. It only makes her more depressed. I have asked to make this right many times.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking place overall! The staff we met were friendly and helpful, and the facility itself seemed clean and well kept.

Caring and efficient staff!

I'm very pleased with how things have gone with Sunrise of Marlboro, I'd give them top marks across the board! It's a nice looking, well kept, clean facility and they take great care of the residents. The staff are all very communicative and efficient as well, they'll keep you up-to-date on your loved one's status and send you reports, notes, etc.
The only issue we had is that when we toured the admissions person quoted me a price, but a few days later gave me a slightly increased price for reasons that felt like I was being nickled-and-dimed somewhat.

Keeping mom busy

My mother is here and being in an assisted living is so much nicer than a memory care. She can walk around, they have TVs she can watch, there are sofas and it's much more comfortable there. It's nice, but a little on the expensive side. She's very busy, she's doing great, whatever they're doing it works.