Arbor Terrace of Middletown - Middletown, NJ

It's a wonderful life for dad at Arbor Terrace!

My dad moved in here and I have never seen him happier! Once he decided to move in he has blossomed. His medications are given to him daily and he even has a girlfriend. We couldn't be happier to see him so happy and active! The staff all care and have become more like family to him and us. This was such a blessing to find a community that truly exceeds our expectations.

My mom moved in about a week ago. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. Her room is clean and she appears to be well taken care of. Plenty of activities to keep her busy.

A Work in Progress

My friend is currently in rehab, due to her having to many falls at this community. For the most part I know she is safe, and they are trying their best to care for her, and her needs. In the beginning she was doing very well with her to this community. They are willing to work with me to figure out what is best for her, and her care plan. It is a good community, and I would recommend it.

Fantastic Community

This is a fantastic community, and everything is working out great since my fathers move here. It is an outstanding community with great people. He has adjusted well to it, and he likes it. The nursing staff is great, they are taking good care of him and his needs. They are very attentive and helpful. I know he is safe and receiving good care at this community. We are pleased with all they have done for us.

It's been great so far except the food...

My mother loves it, she loves the activities so much she is called the mascot of Arbor Terrace! Everything has worked out well for her, the facility is very nice, pretty, and well kept. The food is not very good however, which decreases value for the money.

Very nice, being remodeled. small apts. great staff. lots of new changes being done, all for the better. could be a great option.

Would have never found this place on my own.

What a place this is! They are under renovations however took the time to spend with me and my Mom to discuss our concerns. Meghan was very dear and genuine. She was everything the advisor at Place for Mom said she would be. I can't thank you enough my Mom is so happy and I would never have found this little place under renovation since I live North of my Mom and never drive that far to shop.

They are fantastic. I would give them more than a five!

They are fantastic. I would give them more than a five! I would live there if I could. The cleanliness is fantastic, and the staff is fantastic. The food is good, and the diversity is very good, they always have substitutes if you don't like something. We are very happy we chose this, the service is incredible. It was the best place hands down that we saw anywhere.

a contender. nice place hap...

a contender. nice place happy residents.

A great place for the over 55

Moving from my 3-bedroom home after 44+ years to a studio apartment was a major adjustment. However, after just over 3 months later I find it was a good decision. I have made a lot of new friends; there are many activities and I'm never bored. The overall atmosphere is homey and comfortable. Three meals a day, housekeeping, shopping, activities and much more -- what more could I ask for.

Happy so far

So far we're happy with this place! It seems to be working out well for Mom. It's a very clean and nice, and has activities which she has been enjoying. We wanted somewhere where she could still be independent, but that felt safe.
Our only complaint is that the community was purchased shortly after we moved in, which meant we saw a price increase after only 2 weeks. We were hoping for more stability when it came to pricing.

Lovely place, but it didn't quite work out.

The apartments and the grounds were lovely. The facility is clean, well appointed, and the staff are friendly and caring. We would have loved for my mother-in-law to be able to stay here, however she had a specific problem that they were unfortunately unable to care for.

Units are too small. Mom thought the...

Units are too small. Mom thought the place was good for Dad, but not for her.

Arbor Terrace of Middletown offers quality, state-of-the-art independent living, assisted living, and memory care in New Jersey's beautiful Monmouth County. No matter your stage of life or ability, Arbor Terrace of Middletown is built to provide you with the best of senior living in New Jersey. Our cutting-edge programs are constructed with quality, care, and luxury in mind.