|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
Great Experience with Bayside Manor
Bayside Manor is family owned, and the owners and staff seem to care for the elderly very well. My mom arrived there despondent and wanting to go back to her house. But within a couple of months, she seemed adjusted and happy to be there.
The staff all know my mom by name, and she's friends with many of the residents. They get to go out to a restaurant and the local 99-cent store every month I think. Entertainment is sometimes brought in. She likes movie night, bingo, and some of the other activities they provide.
Family visitors are welcome to eat meals in the restaurant when we visit, and the food is usually very good (the exceptions are items like pizza that we're picky about).
The only lower score I gave was for value because it seems a little pricy to me, although I don't know how it compares to other places. Luckily for us, mom's long term care insurance covers a lot of it.
Bayside is truly a Godsend for us because it's minutes from my sister's house, so mom is able to get frequent visitors.
It was nice, I loved the setting.
It was a little too much money, in my moms opinion. It was nice, I loved the setting. Being near the water was beautiful.