Sunrise of Lincroft - Lincroft, NJ

My husband good care

I am happy with the care that clean. The staff is nice and caring. We like knowing that the community is clean and maintained. We like knowing that this is a good environment. The menu could use a little improvement, but overall it is good. They offer my husband activities and he likes the nice environment. We would recommend the care and value of this community to other families for good care and value of a loved one.

Pleased With The Move

My loved one is doing well here at this community.It is a very nice place. Everyone is very friendly, and welcoming. She being cared for very well, and we are pleased with her move here.

They go the extra mile!

Although I have not yet been able to visit Sunrise of Lincroft in person, my interactions with their staff has been excellent. They have been very helpful and accommodating to my aunt, and even sent one of their staff to my parents home to pick up her wheel chair. Overall, they have been very responsive to the needs of my aunt, my family and myself. They have always been prompt and courteous when communicating with us. They are willing to go the extra mile when the chips are down, and I don't know what we would have done without their help.

Very nice place

Our experience with Sunrise of Lincroft has been a very good one! It just feels like a happy, upbeat place to live, everyone is very friendly! The facility itself is nice and clean, and looks very new. It just seems like a very nice place overall, and we're happy with our choice!

Overall good with some concerns

There many people to speak with at this facility regarding care. It can be a little confusing as to who is the correct person to speak with. My mother has been there a short time, and they have already told us they need to raise her level of care. The next level of care is much more expensive than the current level, and although we question the decision, there is really no much we can do to change anything.

3/16 Patsy Service from help with Knee Highs to a 2 Person Assist. St. Leo's Parish. Rosary Club 90% catholic. 71 Residents Doctors on staff weekly

Review of Sunrise of Lincroft

What a wonderful community. My sister lives at the community in Lincroft. It is very well run. They have a new executive director who brings a lot of life to the place. She also has personal and professional experience with the aging population. Thank you to A Place for Mom for your help during a difficult time for my family.

Review of Sunrise of Lincroft

As a senior myself, it was nearly impossible to care for my eldest sister. A Place for Mom helped us to find this community and we feel so blessed. A new director, Leslie McNamia, started recently and she is so warm, friendly and dedicated to the families. It really puts our minds at ease knowing she is there.

Top shelf! Well-run quality facility...

Top shelf! Well-run quality facility.

I have no complaints with Sunrise of Lincroft

I have no complaints with Sunrise of Lincroft. We chose them because they were able to offer the services we needed.

We really liked the setup for getting around the memory care area.

We really liked the setup for getting around the memory care area. That's really the only thing we were looking at. It seemed nice and we were all set to choose them but there was a waiting list and we just couldn't get in. Seemed really nice though.

A very nice place to be

My father in law is staying at Sunrise of Lincroft temporarily and says it is a very nice place outside of being at home. He says the staff is very attentive and makes him feel loved.

I liked the memory unit her...

I liked the memory unit here, but no current availability.

Very nice community, and close to home

So far we are very happy with Sunrise. One thing that struck me when I visited was how clean it was! It's also very easy for us to get to, which was a big plus. The staff are very very friend and caring, and Mom seems to be doing great now that she is settling in. The food also looked good, when I've visited!

Happy with this community

We liked that it is a smaller community, with a more tightknit group of residents and staff. Everybody knows everybody else. It's a very nice looking and clean facility.
The food is passable, there is room for improvement there, and they could use more activities to keep the residents active.

Right Proximity and Price

The reason that mom and I choose “Sunrise” for her was mainly because of the proximity. The location is close enough that I can come to visit mom. There were other places closes but “Sunrise” had the best price. They seem to have a lot of activities but mom doesn’t really like to take part in them though, she likes to be left to her own piece and quite. The people are really friendly and the community is clean.

Located just minutes from the Garden State Parkway, exit 109, and within walking distance to historic Lincroft Village, Sunrise of Lincroft is nestled in the heart of the village and only minutes away from Red Bank, New Jersey. We pride ourselves in our cultural activities, inspiring our residents while nurturing their spirits, and our monthly family nights where friends and families mingle with our residents. Our community's warm and homelike setting provides the best alternative to long-term care – come see for yourself!