The Carriage House of Lincoln Park - Lincoln Park, NJ

The Carriage House of Lincoln Park - Lincoln Park, NJ has yet not published prices.

The owner/director is awesome!

I chose the Carriage House for my mom because the facility is very nice and small - they only keep about 5 people in total. When I first brought my mom in, they weren’t equipped for the level of care that my mother needed but they accommodated me anyway and took very good care of her. I had to pay extra from them to hire a CNA to work with her but they were still willing to take care of her. The staff is easy to communicate with and knowledgeable about what they’re doing. The director/owner of the facility is awesome. She went out of her way to accommodate us and the level of commitment that she put forth to care for my mom was amazing. She’s a great person and runs an amazing facility. The cleanliness of Carriage House is very nice. Housekeeping comes in and does laundry and keeps the rooms clean and it’s really just a very nice establishment. The food is nutritious, though my mom complained it needed more seasoning. For the price we paid, my mom got the level of care she needed and it seemed like she was getting a good value. We didn’t even tour anywhere else because we were so impressed with this one! I would definitely recommend them for other people to use.