Fox Trail Memory Care Living at Montville - Montville, NJ

• 24 hour care

We liked this community

This community looked well taken care of when we visited. The person that took us on tour was friendly and knowledgeable. They have an enclosed courtyard for memory care and they seem to have some nice amenities.

Crystal McKinsey

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your tour with us. We pride ourselves on providing a warm and supportive environment for all of our residents.

We look forward to having your loved one join the Montville community and hope that you’ll come visit us!

Lovely Place!!

I thought this place was lovely and had a lot of great amenities to offer all of there residents. The staff where very friendly and had a lot of great packages available for my parents. They also did a great job at maintaining a clean and organized facility. It was just more of a location problem for my family on why we did not choose this place.

Dan Wolen

Thank you for sharing your feedback and your 4-star rating. I would like to invite you to contact me at your convenience so I can hear more about your experiences with Memory Care Living at Montville and what areas we can continue to improve to ensure you view us as a 5 star location in the future. I also understand location is important to you so I was wondering if you considered any of our 13 other beautiful Memory Care Living properties in the area. I personally appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and keeping me informed with any future feedback you have in Montville- Dan Wolen, Chief Operating Officer

A loving home-like atmosphere

The community at memory care living in Montville has the feel of a home and of a family. Making the decision to move a parent to a facility is never easy, but the staff and family atmosphere here made the transition easy. I have peace of mind knowing she is treated like the special person she is.

Crystal McKinsey

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

We agree that making the decision to move a love one can be difficult. We pride ourselves on providing a comfortable environment for all of our residents.

A CLASS ACT!

Don't know where to begin...

I was at my lowest point in my life with regards to the my mother and her debilitating condition. I was at the end of my rope and desperate for a solution to the care of my mother. I tried daycare providers who were OK but my mother wasn't having it. The problems only compounded during the hours care providers were not in the home and the issues that came along with scheduling and assurances for a standard of care between the numerous folks that saw to my mother. The LAST thing I wanted to do was to move my mother out of the house that I grew-up in.

I made inquires about Memory Care Living and other facilities. Thanks to Cindy Phillips for her persuasiveness and tenacity that brought me in the door. Cindy did a great job at "selling" the situation to me and everything she said has come to fruition. Great job!

But it doesn't stop there...

Kerry [removed] and her staff are miracle workers. The LAST thing that my mother wanted to do when I first brought her to "the home" was to stay!

Kerry and her folks worked with my mother to a tireless level (and still do) to the point now that my mother doesn't want to leave!! My mother loves the programs the house provides, especially the singing sessions that they have. She now participates in assisting other residents less fortunate than her in additional to assisting staff with simple tasks.

Bottom line... MY MOTHER IS HAPPY!!

I trust Kerry and her staff implicitly with my mother's minute to minute care, health and welfare, no questions asked. Kerry is always available to speak or comment on my mother's situation either by phone or text messages. I have seen Kerry at the house well after her "9 to 5" day is done during the week AND on weekends. I can't say enough about these folks and the appreciation and respect I have for them

The facility is maintained with a high level of cleanliness and maintenance at all times and it is secure. The food preparation is spot-on and fresh; 3 times a day and it actually looks and tastes "like real food."

Sincere thanks to Cindy, Kerry and the staff at Memory Care Living!!

Now I can sleep at night...

Crystal McKinsey

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are extremely happy to hear that our team was able to provide you and your mother with the best care. We pride ourselves on providing a warm and supportive environment for all of our residents.

We will be sure to share your wonderful feedback with our team at Montville!

Richard Borofski, COO

I feel so fortunate to have found this community for my mom. She is well cared for, content and loved. The staff is wonderful and having only 15 residents, they really know each individual's needs.

Crystal McKinsey

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are fortunate to be able to serve your mother and your family.

Richard Borofski, COO

Our family chose Memory Care Living because of its location and family feeling atmosphere. There are only 16 residents which enables each person to receive individualized attention as well as a private bedroom. We prefer that meals are freshly prepared on site in the house kitchen. The staff is very welcoming and encourages family and friends to visit.

Memory Care in Montville is a thoughtful and caring community. Kerry (on staff nurse) and Maureen (on staff activities director) provide vigilant ongoing services and the entire staff is friendly and hard working. The care my Mom gets there is excellent.

Where the door is opened with a smile.

The Memory Care Living at Montville is a welcoming place to visit your mom or dad. The employees open the door with a smile and present a loving, caring, family atmosphere.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

We hope that family and friends come to visit often, it is important to the residents to see familiar faces. It brings us pleasure when they light up and smile as a familiar face walks in to visit.

I feel so lucky to have found this place for mom. I can visit any time of day or night. She is well cared for, well fed and very loved. The staff is wonderful!

Excellence

We are very pleased and impressed with the quality of care my Mom receives at Memory Care in Montville. The staff is very competent and pleasant . We are impressed also with the quality and variety of old serves to the residents.

Elayne, daughter of Emma ' who has been in residence since July 2014

Elayne,

We take pride in the high quality of service, thank you for your kind thoughts.

This was our first choice based on a referral and touring the facility.

The staff has been extremely supportive of our mother's needs during her transition to Memory Care Living, Montville, NJ.

Kerry [removed] and the staff are very respectful and maintain a high level of professional care at Memory Care Living.

The meals, activities program, appearance and environment to include safety are all designed to show what is so special about Memory Care Living, Montville, NJ.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional care and are thrilled to hear we've lived up to the high standards we set for ourselves.

Fabulous!

Kerri and her staff have been very professional and very caring and compassionate! My mother-in - law is so very happy there!

Bonnie,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to have you and your mother- in- law a part of our community!

Great fit

Things are going well at Memory Care Living. It has been great. . .really a God send. It is a great fit for us. The staff has been wonderful and we are glad to have found the place.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy you chose Memory Care Living and allowing us to be a part of your family.

Clean facility. Caring and helpful Staff.

We toured this facility and we could not find anything wrong with it. It was very clean, great location and the staff was very nice and they seemed caring. Unfortunately, we ended up going with assisted living instead. I would however, recommend this place to other people, who are looking for a great and safe place for their loved ones.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope your family or friend's stay at the assisted living is enjoyable. Feel free to contact us to tour again, or with any questions you may have.

The staff was nice and over all everything was nice and clean.

My main impression was that the living area was crowded and seemed cramped. The staff was nice and over all everything was nice and clean. There was a lovely outdoor space that was available. I just don't think this was the best location for me.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

We do have a smaller space because we are a residential home. The closer quarters allow for more socialization and less isolation. We hope you come back and tour Montville again, or another one of our locations with one floor and a larger living space!

Very happy with this facility

So far everything seems perfect! I like that it is a smaller community, with a warmer more home-like feeling. The residents in the common area seemed happy, and the kitchen area is nice. The homemade meals seem better than the other meals I had at similar communities. The staff are always on-hand and ready to help, and provide great care.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you very much for leaving such a wonderful comment on our Montville Home! We are happy you chose Memory Care Living!

Fox Trail Memory Care Living, is the premier provider of Alzheimer’s and dementia care services in New Jersey.

Our unique, fastidiously clean and intimate homes offer concierge, in home, physician care team services, along with engaging activities and purpose driven programming designed to help residents “live life well”.

We'd love to welcome you for a visit.