Brookdale Wayne AL/MC - Wayne, NJ

Brookdale Wayne AL/MC - Wayne, NJ has yet not published prices.

Brookdale Wayne is a lovely community with the most amazing staff -- the director and her team went way above and beyond to help accommodate my mother. The community is beautiful with many activities available for their residents.

A nice place

This was a nice community when looked at it. The people we met were nice and they offered some nice activities. This community was one of our choices. The community we chose was the last community we looked at.

Good Experience, Tour Went Well

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. Everything went well, and this is nice community. The staff I cam across was kind, and very friendly. It was a pleasant experience. Everyone was very nice too my family, and myself.

Brooksdale - Dedicated to Life

I am impressed by the sincere concern that the administrators and staff of the Brookdale Senior Community ave for the physical and emotional welfare of each one of the residents.

Within the walls of Brookdale,, you have created a home in which people of age can find pleasure,companionship, and, most importantly, a reason to face each new day with hope and a smile.

It's also a delight to witness the respect and courtesy with which all those who work at Brooksdale treat each other.

Lastly any place that allows dogs entree cannot be bad. How old does my dog have to be to become a resident?

Rooms were very nice but overall it's not for us. Understaffed. No outdoors to speak of (i.e. porch, walking grounds, etc.) And when/if time comes, only 1 medicaid bed available. Because of that, it is not a true "age in place" type of home we are looking for. Staff also gave me the impressions of being rigid. Too many rules for a true assisted living feel. Also, rooms were layed out very odd. Shared rooms had bathroom in one of the bedrooms as opposed to in the common area (No privacy in that!).

Friendly Staff!!

The staff was absolutely great to my loved one and I during our tour. They took there time showing us there facility and made sure to answer any questions my loved one and I had for them in detail. I enjoyed there activity program they offered to there residents as well as the great menu they had for there meal times. I have no complaints and would defiantly recommend this place.

So Far We Are Satisfied

So far everything is working out pretty well for my husband here at this community. I know he is being cared for well, he is in good hands here. They have a very nice staff at this community, they have been very friendly. There are activities available for the resident. It is a bit expensive, but it is a very nice place. So far we are satisfied with all they have done for us.

Great activities!

Brookdale Wayne was very nice and bright. The community is very well kept and they offer private rooms.The staff that offered the tour was amazing and her energy was great. The community had an activities schedule that was set up very well.

Good Community But They Do Not Offer Memory Care

This is a very nice community and my tour went well. The staff was kind and welcoming. My questions were answered, the staff was informative. From what I saw the community looked great. Unfortunately they do not offer memory care and that is what my mother needed. Overall it was a pleasant tour.