The Arbors at Dracut - Dracut, MA

The Arbors at Dracut - Dracut, MA has yet not published prices.

New facility, not full yet and surrounded by construction, but beautifully sized rooms and the people we met were very caring and willing to work with us and our somewhat complicated situation. Not sure if the location will work for us, though.

Outstanding

After a year of declining health I moved my Mom into The Arbors in June and couldn't be more happier. Mom initially didn't want to go, but I asked her to give it 30 days. Everyday since she thanks me for "letting" her come live here. She's busy throughout the day with fun and engaging activities and movie time early evening. I tell my Mom she's living in a 5 Star hotel because it's such a beautiful place and she eats in the restaurant everyday! The food smells SO good and must be delicious since she's gaining much needed weight! Every staff member is is kind caring & considerate of Mom's needs and continually keep me informed on how she's adjusting. I am relieved to know Mom is in s safe place.

This place is gorgeous. Brand new facility. Larger 1 BR and good size studio both with kitchen/kitchenettes. Granite counter tops. Beautiful bathrooms with multiple timer settings for lights and heat lamp. Big walk in showers with safety seats and hand rails. Family owned and run business. Lots of activities, bus trips, flexible meal schedules, etc. All-inclusive except phone and cable TV. Beautiful.

Love it!

My mom moved in to the Arbors in June. She loves it! The staff are wonderful and happy. The food is amazing. My mom is happier than she has been in a long time. I would highly recommend this community.

Love it!

I moved my Mom in to the Arbors at Dracut in June. The staff has been wonderful. The food is amazing! The staff is kind, caring and seem to love their jobs. My mom is happier than I have seen her in a long time. I would highly recommend this community.

Not enough staffing, be careful!

Stay away! They take your money, but do not take your loved one. So much greed, more concerned with the bottom line. Also, its probably it didn't work out for the best, there is only 2 aids for all 80 units, this can't be safe.