Brightview Concord River - Billerica, MA

Lovely place, great accommodations, wonderful meals, convenience of hair/nails/dentist/RN. Staff is wonderful.

However, it is very odd that the elevators are powered by generators but when the power went out recently (for more than 24 hours) the residents were given glow sticks (yes, the ones you give your kids) and tap lights (which did not work). There are residents who use oxygen which was very dangerous. I find it hard to believe that such a profitable organization would not have generators for heat and lights.
Kinda rethinking the decision to place our loved one here.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello, thank you for taking time to leave such positive feedback about our community, accommodations, dining, associates, and much more.

During the recent power outage, we did provide glow sticks to residents to add some fun light to the unfortunate situation. We did not intend for the glow sticks to be a source of light. Residents were having a great time using them as necklaces and had a lot of laughs, it was a colorful moment. To help provide additional light during the power outage we distributed LED lights that were powered to light an entire room along with LED lights with fresh batteries. All common areas had temperatures between 72 and 75 degrees during the outage.

When we first lost power the first thing we did was set up accommodations for residents with oxygen needs. The private space we set up was powered by a generator and they were never without oxygen.

If you have any additional concerns or questions please feel free to contact our community directly at [removed] (Executive Director – Maria).

Excellent Meals!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community and out of all the different places I had looked at for my parents I was very impressed with this one. I really liked the staff and how professional they where throughout out visit. I had the chance to try a few of there meals at different times and every single one of them where excellent. It seemed like they had a ton of activities throughout the week and the residents where very involved. The only downfall was there was not any two bedrooms available and that is what my mom had wanted.

They Revealed They Are Nice

I have noticed that they are giving good care and the staff are nice people. Mom is down about not being her home and the staff have been working on making her more happy. I was unable to ignore that after the holiday there was a lack of communication and had some billing issues but there is room for improvements. She has been eating well and she is attempting participation with activities. I can affirm it is a nice and clean community. The staff are nice people too.

Brightview Senior Living

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and positive review about Brightview Concord River. Our associates are committed to high quality service and care. Residents and their families tell us they are warm, caring, and compassionate. They will also make sure Mom is adjusting well and getting involved. There are always fun and engaging things to do at the community. Our monthly themed dinners are a resident favorite!

Highly Recommended!!

The Brightview Concord River is the best choice we could have made. The community is so beautiful. The residents all seem very happy here. The staff is fantastic. They take very good care of my husband and tend to his every need. They have college and high school kids who go help out with the meals and they're amazing. The kids know what the residents like to eat and drink and interact with them. They offer a variety of choices for the meals such as fish, chicken, and shrimp.The room he is in is amazing, very comfortable. The staff is just over the top. The lady Liz is wonderful. The even hosted a wedding. They have a bar with happy hour Monday through Saturday. Overall I highly recommend them to anyone!

Brightview Senior Living

Hi there! Thanks for your review and positive feedback! Associates pride themselves on really getting to know residents - their interests, their needs, their likes and dislikes. Strong bonds and relationships form, and many of our younger associates - those from area high schools and colleges - love working at Brightview. Often their career goals are determined or influenced by their experiences at Brightview. Brightview is a great place to live and a great place to work!

Mom is Safe and Close

I is going well for my mom here. They help with her medication, making sure she is staying active and talking with her. It is very nice with lots of nice people. Everyday she is out of her room doing activities like bingo or exercising. It is a very good benefit and for she is close to me so i can visit whenever. i am very confident with things and her safety.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello, and thank you for your positive review and feedback about Brightview Concord River. We are delighted to hear Mom enjoys the community. It sounds like she is making the most of each day! There are always exciting programs that keep residents engaged and involved. Staying socially connected is so important for people of all ages.

They have been very good.

They have been very good. It's clean and the staff is very friendly. There was a fall and they were right there to take care of it. I am very happy with them so far, they earn a solid five in my book.

Awesome Assisted Living

Brightview Concord River assisted living has been a wonderful living experience for my dad. he has gained weight made friends loves the food because they cook what he likes . he enjoys the activities. the staff gets to know all residents families and makes them feel it home. the facility is always clean.
I highly recommend Brightview Concord River assisted living .

Nice place for those with a lower level of care

We had my loved one here for a time before increasing care needs necessitated a move. The facility itself, and the staff, were both good. However, my loved one started requiring care that would have required professional nursing staff by law in MA. We chose to move him to a community in NH where his care could still be handled in an assisted living community.

Very nice, has skilled nursing 24/7, ...

Very nice, has skilled nursing 24/7, definitely on our list.

Brightview Concord River is located in Billerica, Massachusetts. This beautiful new Brightview community brings together Assisted Living residences, personalized service and our award-winning Wellspring Village for Alzheimer's Care.

This is Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s Care at its best. Prepare to have your breath taken away by this beautiful home-like setting with a friendly, comfortable feel. Assisted Living apartments have spacious yet manageable floor plans with kitchenette and ample closet space.

Apartments in the secure Wellspring Village neighborhood are specially designed to offer helpful cues for everyday living, which helps residents feel a sense of self-sufficiency and belonging in their environment. The award-winning program of care techniques includes a positive reinforcement style that also helps to promote calmness.

The Assisted Living services and amenities are designed for vibrant living. Meet up with friends for hobbies or an arts class. Gather for movies or light exercise for all ability levels. Shopping, appointments and outings are a breeze with scheduled transportation. Three delicious chef-prepared meals served daily in the company of friends.

Best of all, the approach to assistance is centered on respectful, relationship-based care in a dignified and positive way. Different levels of personal assistance are offered - from help with bathing to assistance with Self-Administration Medication Management (SAMM). There’s a nurse on-site 24/7, along with 24-hour staffing, tailored care plans, personal emergency response pendants and more. We take health, wellness and vibrant living seriously.

Brightview Concord River serves Billerica, Bedford, Burlington, Carlisle, Concord, Lexington, Lowell, Wilmington and the surrounding area.