The Atrium At Drum Hill - N Chelmsford, MA

Great Care for my father.

My father is very happy here. He really likes how friendly and helpful the staff memebers are. The community is very clean. He is offered many activities. We would recommend this care for other families.

Seemed like a nice place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I looked at quite a few communities in the area and this one stood out to me as being very nice! The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them as being worth a look!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you so much for sharing. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director ([removed]) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

We've been very happy with our experience at The Atrium.

We've been very happy with our experience at The Atrium. The food is pretty good. I can't really think of anything that could be improved or done any better.

I recommend this facility

The facility is very clean, both the resident rooms and the common area. The staff is friendly and takes good care of the residents. My mother really likes the food and the staff will provide meals between meal times if residents miss meals for any reason. There are always a variety of activities going on that the residents can participate in.

Just Great

Overall the staff and facility is great. It’s exactly what my cousin need. They are just GREAT!

they are offering physical and occupa...

they are offering physical and occupational therapy for Mom, rooms are beautiful and bright. all rooms off a central community area. They can provide crushed meds, feeding etch when Mom is having trouble. We are seriously considering this location.

Liked the people a lot. The facility...

Liked the people a lot. The facility was fine. My family liked it better than I did.

The Atrium at Drum Hill is an assisted living residence designed exclusively to serving the needs of individuals with memory loss. Our goal, in everything we do, is to create an environment that feels safe and familiar, empowering and fulfilling.

Each detail of our unique, single story residence is the result of our efforts to create an environment that helps residents maintain their independence and continue to lead safe and rewarding lives. "Neighborhoods" create home-like social groupings and encourage interaction and activity participation, while indoor space is arranged to facilitate easy maneuvering and cue action through visual orientation.

The Harbor Program helps promote people with Alzheimer's and other memory impairments stay active and engaged, supported by a caring staff, specialized programs, and a neighborhood designed just for them.

The unique design of the Harbor neighborhood helps to promote independence, with specialized lighting and a focused meeting are visible from all locations to help residents find their way.