Autumn Leaves of Arlington - Arlington, TX

Autumn Leaves of Arlington - Arlington, TX has yet not published prices.

At Autumn Leaves of Arlington, Texas, memory care is all we do. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

Every employee at Autumn Leaves is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team that works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

All Autumn Leaves assisted living communities are family-owned and –operated. We strive to provide to our residents the same exceptional memory care we would want for our own family members.

As our numerous industry awards attest, Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves, with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Arlington. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

Our building is carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

A visit is essential to truly appreciate our assisted living community and the way we serve our residents. Call us today for a tour of Autumn Leaves of Arlington, Texas. We’d love to show you how we’re providing exceptional care to those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Mom Doing Great In This Community

This is a great community, and my mother is doing very well with her move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands. They have a great staff, and they are providing her with great care. Every time I visit the community, and her room are always clean, and there are no bad odors lingering around the community. They do provide nice meals, and good activities for the residents. I'am pleased with this community, and I would recommend it.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We know having to make decisions around an Alzheimer's diagnosis can be difficult. Our staff members are genuinely compassionate and focused on helping during the transition to our community. We're so happy to add you and your Mom to the Autumn Leaves family!

Communication Is Not Good

I don't get up to see my mom as often as I would like so I depend on the staff here to keep in constant contact with me to let me know how she is doing which is not happening. Then when I do get there and I don't like what I am seeing they don't cooperate to help me change things they don't listen to anything that I say. I don't trust the staff personal belongs of my mothers have gone missing. There are only 2 good things about this place she likes the food and the community is always clean.

Judy Brown

I am deeply sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. We have been in business for more than 14 years and strive to provide the highest quality care for our residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
I want to personally apologize for any issues that were not addressed in a manner as timely as you would like, and want to assure you that we are taking immediate steps to review your concerns. We have already contacted our staff in Arlington to share your comments and to begin addressing your concerns.
Finally, as distressing as it is for us to hear about your unhappiness, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Good Tour, Pleasant Community Overall

This was one of the community's that I was considering for my husband, and his needs. Our tour went very well. Everyone was kind, and friendly. Our questions were answered. Unfortunately they require him to be able to stand on his own, and he can not do that. So this wasn't the right fit for us, but it is a nice community overall.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments.

This place understands Dementia and Alzheimer's and are very trained in handling it. The building is built for the patient in mind.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed.

Autumn Leaves was our No. 1 choice for Memory Care in Arlington

Autumn Leaves was our first experience ever with an Assisted Living/Memory Care facility. From our first meeting, we noticed how lively all the residents were. They were all up and moving not sitting around looking sad and somber. The facility was nice, clean, well lit and inviting.
The staff was kind and caring. They didn't always do things exactly the way I liked but they were easy to talk to, listened and made adjustments as requested. Like any facility for seniors, you must advocate for the resident. Be their eyes, ears and voice. Communication is key and Autumn Leaves staff did a great job of communicating with the family. I would recommend them to others in need of memory care.

Judy Brown

We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Positive Experience!!

My loved one is very well taken care of in this community. The staff is welcoming and the place is always very clean. I had a chance to try the meals and they were pretty bland but in good portions. They offer a variety of activities for the residents to keep busy and interact. The room my loved one is in is superior. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend, we are happy with our decision.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your kind review of Autumn Leaves of Arlington.

Good Tour, No Problems

My tour of this community was a nice one. This is a lovely community with many things to offer. From what I saw everything appeared to be nice and clean. They are great resources available at this community. The staff was friendly and courteous. It was a good experience, this is a nice community.

Judy Brown

Thank you for touring our community, and for your kind comments. Please feel free to call on us if we can be of further assistance.

Couldn't have asked for a better place.

Autumn Leaves is a great facility! The were wonderful with my Mother. I couldn't have asked for a better place for her. They were the nicest people/staff, so kind, considerate, caring and loving.

Judy Brown

This facility is the gold standard of memory care

From the moment you enter this facility you feel the difference. There is a reason this is a 5-star facility, folks! The staff makes you feel like family and you can see how well-cared for the residents are by the smiles on their faces. Yes, the facility is lovely but honestly, the amazing staff at Autumn Leaves is what makes this facility the gem that it is. Not to mention that the food is amazing! Consider yourself blessed to have your loved one enter this facility - there is often a waiting list and rightly so! When my mother was in a different facility in NE Arlington I had many sleepless nights worrying about her care. I was extremely displeased with the sloppy, shoddy attitudes I saw, especially among caregivers (CNAs). When she entered Autumn Leaves I was FINALLY able to sleep at night knowing she was in the best hands. This place is the real deal. When you visit, Chris will let you talk to any family member at any time and they will all tell you the same thing - superb facility! We especially love Jackie, the nurse, who goes above and beyond the call of duty. Also, Michelle at the front desk is such a competent, wonderful lady. Do whatever it takes to get your loved one into Autumn Leaves - you will never regret it!

Thank you very much!

Genuine care, responsiveness

Very good experience with Autumn Leaves! Whenever something needs to be addressed they are responsive. The friendliness of staff and genuine care they demonstrate one on one and in group settings.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind review. We’re always thrilled to hear from family members who are pleased with the care we provide to their loved ones.

Great Place for your Mom or Dad

The staff at Autumn Leaves is always helpful and friendly.
The leader ship with Chris and Bryan is genuine and easily noticeable they care about your loved one.
Our Dad seems to be happy here and has not once ask me or my Mom why is he here.
Autumn Leaves is clean place with no odor problems. It is a open style environment for all to freely walk around. It is also a secure place to keep every one in.
The overall staff does not come across as a front or fakes they do enjoy what they are doing.
We visited other places some higher in cost some lower this one just seemed to work for us.
My Mom is 86 and in very good mental and physical health.
She said if its her time to need help she wants to come here. I think that is about the best thing I can say about this place.

Judy Brown

Positive comments from family members like you are truly appreciated by everyone in our company. Thank you again for taking time to review.

enjoyable, engaged, great place

Yesterday they had a barbecue for all the members and an Easter egg hunt for kids. Everyone had a really good time. That was one recent example of things that they do to go out of the way to make special moments and make the stay there enjoyable. The food is excellent! They are extra thoughtful. They take the residents out on outings to places like botanical gardens and other places. Any time you have a request, they do everything they can to accommodate you. I would certainly say if there was something to criticize, but I have not found anything. They have really been great!

Judy Brown

I cannot say enough good about Autumn Leaves.

I cannot say enough good about Autumn Leaves. I moved both of my parents here when it was determined that they require memory care. It is a very nice place, and their pricing structure is great. The staff has been incredible. They have been educating us on how to relate with Mom and Dad in order to minimize their anxiety about making the adjustment. They have done an exceptionally good job of taking care of my parents and making them comfortable. I gave them a 4 rather than 5 on activities simply because I don't have enough to go by yet. The 4 on cleanliness is because I consider a 5 to be unoccupied. Overall, I rate them at 5. I feel very fortunate to have been able to find Autumn Leaves for them.

Judy Brown

My mom has been here for 2 years, and although I love the facility and people, the cost has just become beyond our means for long term residence. I do recommend them highly!

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

Nice looking memory care facility!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, but I don't think it would have been a good fit for Mom. Mom is pretty high functioning, and most of the residents here had advanced dementia/memory issues. But it did seem like a very nice place for those in need of that level of care!

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Arlington.

Nice place, overall!

So far they've done a great job at Autumn Leaves of Arlington! It's a nice looking, clean community, and the staff are all very friendly. They seem really on top of things and take great care of their residents! I've heard from my loved one that the food is very good, as well!

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

Seems like a nice place so far

I think they've done a great job so far at Autumn Leaves of Arlington. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and I was very impressed by how helpful and professional the director and the sales guy were during the sign up process. And now that we've moved our loved one in the nurse and aide staff seem to do a great job working with the residents.

Judy Brown

This is a very good place, I am pretty happy with it.

This is a very good place, I am pretty happy with it. The staff is friendly and they keep it clean. We had asked about the residents rooms and if the doors automatically lock, and they led us to believe that the residents rooms would be locked and our loved one wouldn't be able to wander into other people's rooms. The doors are not automatically locking like we had asked, they are accommodating, and willing to work with us, and I feel this was a misunderstanding, I don't feel intentionally misled. We liked the location, and that they recently had some revamping done, and the carpeting and things looked nicer than another place we were considering. They had nice natural lighting, and they put some science into the decorating, what colors or pictures are best for dementia residents. Brian the Marketing Director was one of the key selling points, we felt he was sincere and down to earth, we never felt like we were being sold. We also liked that they had very few shared rooms.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your post. We always appreciate positive comments from our family members, and we’re glad to hear you’re happy with Autumn Leaves of Arlington.

Autumn Leaves of Arlington TX

I visited several memory care facilities in Arlington TX and chose Autumn Leaves. The ratio of residents to care givers is good and care givers are so good to my loved one there. Placing my loved one in a memory care center was THE HARDEST decision I have ever had to make. The staff at Autumn Leaves of Arlington walked me through everything and was right there with me for everything. My loved one has been there about 1-1/2 years and I'm still so pleased I found Autumn Leaves. They take excellent care of my loved one.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care. We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing

As much like home as possible

My dad lived at Autumn Leaves in Arlington for a year before he died. My stress level decreased significantly that year from knowing that he was there and in such kind, capable hands. The staff, with no exceptions, is phenomenal, and I was always impressed with their level of communication with family, their willingness to work with the family, and with their expertise. I have no reservations about recommending Autumn Leaves.

The only negative thing that comes to mind is that the food isn't very appetizing or tasty. I frequently took my dad some of his favorite meals because I realized that there are many different dietary needs among the elderly, and I kept snacks in a small refrigerator in his room. This seemed to work well for us. He ate in the dining room, but if he didn't like it, he was able to snack on things in his room.

Sadly, my dad died in April, shortly after the Autumn Leaves director kindly suggested that I might want to put him on hospice. I'm very grateful that he had such quality care for the last year of his life.

Judy Brown

We’re so sorry to hear about your loss. We want you to know that we are grateful that you entrusted your dad with us and that it was a positive experience. Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.

It seemed to be nice but they were re...

It seemed to be nice but they were redoing it and putting new carpeting down. It was a little farther away from us. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with it. It was an older building.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community.

So far all is well, and he is treated...

So far all is well, and he is treated with respect and good care.

Judy Brown

Really liked the nurse who gave us a tour

We looked at this one and this one seemed pretty nice. Actually, the nurse that took us around, it was a guy and he really seemed to care and he really seemed to know and we liked the way he interacted with the people there. In an Alzheimer's unit that's got to be one of the hardest things but there were people coming up to him and knew his name; so he seemed very helpful and very caring. It seemed to be a clean place, he answered my questions and had good responses.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Arlington and for complimenting our caring staff.

Very Pleased!

I don't have anything to compare them too. They were my first contact for the services tha I was really needing but I am very pleased with them and my wife, the recipient of their care, is very pleased. For what services I'm receiving I feel it's a very good value. I would say that their staff went way beyond expectations in terms of answering my questions and addressing the specific needs we had.

A Place for Dad

After excellent guidance from A Place for Mom, I toured four memory care facilities in Arlington. All were acceptable, but Autumn Leaves was exceptional. It's an uplifting environment, provides wonderful safe outdoor spaces, and is a good value. What really sold me though is the staff. They are knowledgeable, caring, fun, and very respectful of the people living there. I like everything about how they care for those entrusted to them and feel very fortunate that my dad is living there.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Arlington.

good, small sleep area, too expensive...

good, small sleep area, too expensive for the what you get. great location for us.

Thank you for sharing.

nice looking on the outside, close to...

nice looking on the outside, close to medical, two main streets north of 20

Judy Brown

Hearing your positive comments truly makes our day. Thank you again for taking time to review.