Legacy Living at Arlington - Arlington, TX

Legacy Living at Arlington - Arlington, TX has yet not published prices.

Thankful

We moved our mom there a few months ago and Legacy
helped her with the transition to a new place. We are pleased with how they handled that with patience and kindness. The staff is dedicated to their residents and are prepared for all kinds of behavior. They do not freak out at any of my moms shenanagins.They have seen everything associated with this disease. The staff is cooperative with family requests and the special needs of my mom. All I have to do is call and they are willing to accommodate the family. The activity director is one of the strong points at Legacy. She is caring and enjoys her job to the max. I am grateful for Legacy. It gives us peace of mind.

Great Alzheimer’s care!

My mother has been in this memory care center for 5 years. Whenever I visit, she is happy and tells me she doesn’t need or want for anything. She tells me the food is great ( and often offers to share with me). The staff is very protective of her and take care of her like she is their own mother! We feel very blessed to have found Legacy.

Look else-where

My dad was here for about a year before we moved him. He was always soaking wet with urine. The staff kept him up all day and would not let him lie down during the day. They have heavy staff turn over. Most of the staff have thick accents that I can't understand (how can memory care residents understand them if I can't?). They are very cold to the residents and have a poor bed-side manner. I've seen them laugh at confused residents and do not know how to redirect an Alzheimer's patient, yet they are a 100% memory care facility? The facility and ED are more concerned with income than the well-being of the residents and view them as dollar bills vs human beings. Do your homework before putting your loved one here. There are FAR better options in the surrounding area

Like to see staff inact with residents

It's very hard when you loved one has dementia to find the right place that will provide the right sort of care but this place does. We have been extremely pleased as to the care and services mom is getting. The staff is wonderful they are professional caring and compassionate. They interact with the residents which are wonderful to see and it is on both wings not just on one side. Mom seems to be enjoying the food. I would highly recommend this place.

Friendly Staff!!

The Legacy Living at Arlington was a little older community. When i took my tour of the community i was in an area with other residents for a while they were watching a movie. One of the things that i didn't like was that they were alone for a while. I didn't really like this, i did express my concerns to the tour guide and he apologized. It was a clean place but, it didn't offer a home feeling.

Our community has been here for more than 17 years and Legacy Living sticks to its mission: setting the standard of care for people with Alzheimer’s and dementia. We evolve with our residents and take care of what they need when they need it. Legacy Living takes care of your family as if they were our own.