Ten Twenty Grove - Evanston, IL

Pleased with My Move Here

Everything is going pretty well for me with my move this community. Everyone has been very welcoming and kind. I'am pleased with all they have done for me. I'am still pretty independent, but I have access to help if I need it. The staff is great and very friendly. They do a good keeping everything nice and clean. Overall I'am happy with this community.

Great care for mom.

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting here. The staff is very nice and very helpful. A clean community to enjoy. She is happy with the activities that are offered here. I would highly recommend this community to others who are needing great care for the value.

Happy to be settling in to a friendly community

We have just been here a week and we have found the staff and residents to be friendly.

Home

I made a downsizing transition from a rural small town 150 year old, 4 bedroom, 2 story, full basement, walk in attic home with a separate two car, full back workshop garage into the 2 bedroom, well designed kitchen, just right dining area, spacious living room, 1 and 1 1/2 bathroom, closets galore apartment here in Ten Twenty Grove. There is also free outside off the street or affordable indoor parking along with complete maintenance, regular housekeeping, a nurse available 3 days a week, and so on -- I could go on, but clearly I am fully impressed by the wisely focused consideration and care given to making living here as close as it can be to living in a home, comfortable, cozy, quiet, private, your own. The people who are now my neighbors are interesting and naturally friendly. The staff is very knowledgeable and quickly helpful for any need I express. The surrounding area is a wonderfully charming part of Evanston with shops, restaurants, and more just a short walk away. You can't take your home with you, but you can create not just a place to live but a pleasurably new home here.

Beautiful Independent Living

Beautiful apartment, but it didn't really supply food, more independent. Too independent.