Park Plaza, A Jewish Senior Living Community - Chicago, IL

My mom loves Park Plaza

We visited a number of retirement communities and chose Park Plaza because of its high quality and reasonable pricing. Everything we were told on our tour was true. No salesmanship, exaggerations or half truth marketing techniques. You feel the warmth and caring the second you walk into Park Plaza. My mom has blossomed at Park Plaza and we can't be happier. Anyone looking at retirement communities should add Park Plaza to their list of places to visit.

All is Well For My Mother In This Community

All is well since my mothers move to this community. She has made a good adjustment, and everything is going well. I do feel comfortable with her move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands. No question I would recommend this community. It is working out well for my family. The experience is going well overall.

Park Plaza is 5 Star

My mother moved to Park Plaza from her home that she lived in for over 40 years. Park Plaza was everything they said they would be and then some. There are wonderful daily programs and socializing opportunities, the food is excellent and the building is beautiful and maintained to the highest standards. The staff are caring and sincere and there is always someone available to assist my mother. I recommend Park Plaza to anyone looking for quality retirement living at an affordable price.

poor choice

Park plaza seems like it should be a good place, but with my first hand experience and knowledge, please believe me, it is not. They have a director who knows nothing about dealing with the elderly, or running such a facility. The food is awful, the service here is awful. Maintenance is only done for those the director approves. They advertise all kinds of amenities, that are not as described.

this used to be a nice place to call home, until the current administration came in. Please do not send your loved ones here. You will end up regretting it, and take them out after all.

5 Stars All The Way!!

My mother is receiving wonderful services. Her meals are healthy and the portions are good. The Park Plaza, A Jewish Senior Living Community is fantastic. All of the staff are friendly and communicate well with my loved one and the family. Her room and the whole community are kept clean and well organized. There are activities available for the residents as well.

Kosher

I have a congregant that moved into Park Plaza a couple of years ago. She keeps kosher and this was the closest to her old neighborhood in Ravenswood. There are only a few independent senior living communities that are actually Kosher.

She enjoys the fact that there are regular Shabbat services as well as holiday services.
Neighborhood teenagers visit regularly as part of their chesed hours.
Although not licensed for assisted living, many residents have hired private home care support and are able to age in place here.

Residents play card and board games, enjoy live entertainment and take the Park Plaza bus for shopping. Challah baking is a weekly activity too.

Recently they have also installed an additional elevator too.

Park Plaza Jewish Senior Living Community offers spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments with room enough for your grandchildren to visit.

Studio apartments are equipped with a modern convenience kitchen, while the one and two bedroom apartments offer a Full amenity kitchen including a dishwasher, stove, oven and a full size refrigerator.

Plush wall-to-wall carpeting

Individual thermostat controls

All utilities (except phone and cable)

Fashionable window treatments and plenty of living space available

Decorate to your own personal preference.