We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Two weeks after movein
I found your web site most helpful in finding the right place for me. Thank you so much for helping. The Homestead at Morton Grove has lovely roomy apartments, nice, helpful staff, friendly environment.
It's a pretty good experience so far.
It's a pretty good experience so far. It's very clean. They have a Friday night meal, in the community kitchen and dining area, that doesn't always happen. It would be nice if that was a little more consistent. This was the best fit because it was just senior apartments that didn't have a lot of other services we didn't need. There aren't any care services or activities to really rate. The building is new and very nice. They have underground parking for an additional fee. They do have a continental breakfast every weekday morning with donuts and coffee where the residents can come and socialize and chat. It's very informal and relaxed.