Syringa Place - Twin Falls, ID

Syringa Place - Twin Falls, ID has yet not published prices.

Review of Syringa Place

The director of the Syringa Place is caring and tries to do a good job. The monthly family dinners are a great way to connect families with their loved ones. It is much appreciated. Staff are courteous. The nurse is helpful.

A wonderful small assisted living community

A great place when considering assisted living for a loved one. Comfortable, clean apartment type setting. Awesome staff - caring, friendly and supportive of family members. So nice to feel our loved one is in a safe, caring, loving environment.

I would recommend this facility to anyone looking to place a loved one. The staff and management are caring are easy to approach.

I work in home health and hospice and have worked very closely with Syringa in Twin Falls. They are open and honest, approachable with needs and communicate very well. Residents are given excellent care and attention. There is always a fun acitivity planned to keep their residents engaged and happy. Meals always smell so good and are tasty. I highly recommend them.

We found Syringa to be the best fit for Mom at this time. It’s a small facility and Mom felt the most comfortable here. The Executor and Manager were great to work with.

Dad loves it here

When you walk in this community it has a beautiful atmosphere. They are courteous, professional and seemed happy to be at work. They know all the resident's first names. Housekeeping does a good job of keeping things clean. Also the staff is patient and great about giving him directions before doing anything. They also try to engage him to join the daily activities. They provide 3 good meals a day and I would recommend this community to other families.

Nice community

We toured Syringa Place. The staff was friendly and they gave a nice presentation of their community. It was a clean and well-kept community. We chose another community that was more in-line with our budget.

It's very Lovely here

The staff gave a wonderful tour of the community. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. The community was lovely everyone was friendly and if it had had a memory unit we would have considered it for my parents.

My First Choice

This community was my first choice however since it wasn't for me I left the decision up to my loved one. It was on the smaller side nice facility very homey. It was clean smelled good the staff and the residents seemed friendly and happy. There were lots of activities residents could do.

Very pleased with Syringa Place in Twin Falls

My father is a resident at Syringa Place in Twin Falls. He is 89 years young and in relatively good health, still able to take care of himself, but starting to lose his eyesight. When he decided it was time to move into a senior living facility we researched several in our area, but were most impressed with Syringa. My daughter worked as a CNA while attending nursing classes, in just about all of the local care centers in Twin Falls. After touring Syringa she stated "it was by far the nicest one she had seen."
The management and staff are friendly and helpful.
Because it is a smaller facility, in comparison to others we looked at, there is plenty of interaction between staff and residents. Meals are always on time and food is good. Laundry and cleaning are timely and well done.

Still adjusting!!

It's not home, but overall my loved one is having a good experience since her move to this community. The staff has all been friendly and willing to work with us. My loved one has joined some activities and exercise programs. The meals that are served there are very good.

My mother's care

We really like the care that we had her. The staff was caring and attentive. The meals were very good and she was happy. She was very happy with the meals and the activities that were. She really liked the community, My mom said she would not have a hard time going back to this community if needed. We would highly recommend this community for other families.

Syringa Place - Twin Falls, ID

This is one of the nicest places I've ever visited. The staff is so warm and friendly! Everything always looks so clean. Feels like a large family. But it's very classy.

I work in the home health & senior care industry. Syringa Place is one of the premier places to live for people seeking quality assisted living care. They are warm & friendly & sincerely care about each individual. This is a vibrant community with fun activities & a homey feel.

Syringa Place - Twin Falls, ID

Grandma loves her caregivers. We have been impressed by caregivers taking gram for walks, listening to her, & genuinely caring for her. We appreciate the afternoon snacks & fresh ice water delivered to her room. The facility is clean, well maintained, we enjoy visiting gram here.

Lived at this place the past 3 years Syringa Place Resident living.
It’s a great place to be, the manager of this facility has been tremendous working with me & others.
I will definitely recommend this assistance living facility to anybody.

Review of Syringa Place - Twin Falls, ID

Since [removed] has been here, this community has become a home for the residents and their families. Their lives are fuller now because of the love the caregivers give them. [Removed] is also one of the best. [Removed] is also top of the list. I have not found anything that is frustrating. Please give them all a raise :)

I will stay here when my time comes. It is a Home Now, not a rest home. Thank you for your care and laughter.

A Positive Experience For Us Here

We have had a wonderful experience here at this community. I'am very impressed with the management. They are very patient and caring. I know my aunt is in good hands here. The community looks nice, they do a good job with the cleanliness. My aunt has a cat and it was important to find a community that allowed pets, and this one does. Everything has worked out well for us, and I would recommend it.

So Appreciative

I am so appreciative to find such safe & compassionate care for my mom. Even with tough challenges, the staff have been supportive and creative in finding just the right personalized assistance for her. I am also grateful for the upbeat, clean facility and activities offered!

Review of Syringa Place - Twin Falls, ID

The caregivers are wonderful here, so attentive and loving to all the residents. Treating them as family.

From the administrator to the aides, this facility is amazing. It's warm and loving in every way.

Twin Falls is lucky this place is available for their loved ones in time of need.

Review of Syringa Place - Twin Falls, ID

Time and worry was spent in search of a caring, safe home for my Grandma. Syringa Home has been a great blessing for my Grandma and all of our extended family. She is well cared for and treated with great respect and dignity. In her own words, she is "so spoiled!" The staff is kind and proactive and provide many activities and events that make the days fun and enjoyable for her!

Thankful

We are thankful for the kind treatment shown to our mother during her time at Syringa Place. She was treated with much respect and dignity. Mom referred to the staff as her "friends". Whenever we did voice a concern, it was quickly addressed. They were good to keep her and us updated on any health or safety issues. We are grateful for the effort and creativity put into planning the activities and the monthly family dinners, which were an enjoyable time for all. When our family wanted to have our own get-together there with Mom, the staff was very helpful in setting up and providing what we needed. We greatly appreciate the friendly, attentive, and home atmosphere, which Syringa Place provided for our mother.

Good Home Away from Home

My father recently passed away after living at Syringa Place for a year or so. I am an LPN in an assisted living facility in Seattle where I have worked for 10 years. I can say that my father received really good care and they staff went out of their way to make him happy. He was fiercely independent and was treated with the respect and dignity he deserved. I would visit and stay in the same room with my dad for days at a time and we were both taken care of well. When my father passed away, everyone from the administrator, the maintenance person, nursing staff and dietary department went above and beyond to accommodate my family. Some of the highlights that made my dad's life special by the staff was a great birthday bash for him that many of my family attended and enjoyed. When my dad noticed his hair was falling out, even the beautician got involved by giving dad special treatments for his hair. A western day was held and my dad's special saddle was displayed and he felt so honored. My family was grateful for all of the good care my father received at Syringa Place. Thank you all so much!!!!!

Unhappy

I felt that this place is very understaffed and not trained to handle any aging problems. Other facilities require their staff to do sixteen hours of training. The staff is expected to do all the cleaning, cooking and take care of residents. When you have two people for twenty two residents it does not work. Bathrooms are not cleaned on a regular basis and laundry is ruined and not hung up properly or brought back to rooms in a timely manner. Bedding not returned and put on bed so resident can go to bed. I never realized how bad the place was until we moved to another facility. Night and Day difference plus the cost is much less a month for better care! When I visit my loved one I don"t have to clean and do laundry change clothing and make beds. I am able to actually visit and enjoy my time with my loved one.

Rebecca Oistad

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. Please contact us at [removed] so that we may respond directly to your concern. Your trust and satisfaction is very important to us.

Great Place to Live

The care my mother receives has been wonderful. She is well cared for by a loving staff. She has had some health issues and the care givers have always contacted her doctor and her family when they arise. They were short staffed for a short time, but the care was still there. My Mom is happy and she considers this her home. We wouldn't even consider moving her elsewhere.

Syringa is the best!

So grateful for a facility that truly cares about their residents. Through many ups and downs over the past one year+, Syringa has always come through for our Mom! When staffing challenges occasionally arise, caregivers work as a team to ensure our loved ones don't lack the attention they deserve. Our Mom feels safe and loved at Syringa Place!

One of my best decisions ever!

My mother is very happy with Syringa Place. She is pleased with the care she receives, likes the food and enjoys all the activities offered. Once a month is a themed family night and we enjoy this very much. There is a full service beauty shop on site and my mother takes full advantage of it on a weekly basis. She said it makes her feel good. The caregivers are friendly and the administration staff has been a true blessing. They have gone above and beyond to see that my mother's move to Syringa Place was pleasant and positive. To sum this up, moving my mother to Syringa Place has been one of the best decisions I have made for her.

Dissatisfied

Not much good to say about this place! Way understaffed! Employees are poorly trained in dealing with many aspects of the aging. They are expected to do everything from laundry to cooking none of which they can properly carry out since they are understaffed! Rooms not cleaned since they never have a housekeeper. Overpriced compared to the care at other places. Could go on and on !

Rebecca Oistad

We have not been very happy with our experience here.

We have not been very happy with our experience here. There were some things that they said they would do, that haven't been done. The girls are just run ragged. The bus has been broken down since before we moved in, they keep saying it is being fixed but it hasn't happened in over 6 months. The food is just horrible, what is on the menu is just not what you get.

Wonderful place!

We've had a great experience with Syringa Place! My loved one has shown a lot of improvement since she moved in, they really do a great job here! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff are all wonderful people. They really treat her like a queen here, and she enjoys every minute of it! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into care in the area!

This was a beautiful place...

This was a beautiful place. Had lunch there. The food was very good. Unfurnished Apts.and Studios.Very Nice.

Syringa Place is an assisted living community located in Twin Falls Idaho, the Twin Falls area is best known for the Snake River Canyon and its many waterfalls and vistas. We are located just one mile south of Centennial Waterfront Park and it is a popular afternoon destination for many of our residents. Twin Falls also offers the opportunity for residents to enjoy cultural activities at the Heyde Center for the Arts as well as shopping and dining downtown.

The heartbeat of Syringa Place is our cheerful staff who provide hands on care based on individual needs and will go out of their way to make you comfortable. We are available 24 hours a day to assist with everything from medication management to daily activities. We accept short term and respite stays as well as working with residents needing urgent placement. Each resident has an individualized care plan that is developed with input from the resident, their family and their medical team. We will make adjustments to the care plan as your loved one’s needs change.

We have many activities and amenities designed to help make the most of every day:

•Reading in the cozy library
•Cooking classes
•Card and board games
•Large activity room for arts and crafts
•Private dining room for entertaining guests
•Spiritual services
•Live entertainment
•On-site beautician
•Pet friendly community
•Enclosed outdoor courtyard with space for gardening

Our spacious restaurant style dining room provides plenty of options for meals and snacks. All of our menus are designed by a registered dietician and we can accommodate different dietary needs. Residents and visitors alike often comment on the wonderful food prepared by our chefs.

Our well maintained fitness center offers regular exercise groups, Tai Chi and fall prevention classes as well as individual exercise opportunities.

We offer generously sized, well lit apartments that are equipped with all the comforts of home as well as additional safety features. Both common and private spaces are designed to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers