Highland Estates - Burley, ID

Highland Estates - Burley, ID has yet not published prices.

Mom loves it here

They keep track of my mom here. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The housekeeping do a good job of keeping it clean they will clean here room weekly and they empty trash daily. She eats 3 good meals a day. They will engage here to join the daily activities and some days she will just watch. There is a hairdresser on site. It has an enclosed courtyard that they are remodeling right now. And the front has chairs and is nice to enjoy. I would recommend this community.

Highland Estates

Our experience with highland estates has been very positive overall. I really appreciate that the staff are very concerned with the residents, they make sure everyone has what they need, and they are very friendly. They also have a lot of activities for the residents such as cooking classes, bingo, games, puzzles, and outings. I’ve heard the food isn’t always good, and they don’t always cook their vegetable enough, but overall, I feel that the community is a good place for my loved one.

Everything Has Been Satisfying

I do not see anything that the Highland Estates needs to improve on. Everything has been very satisfying and to my liking. I have not been here long, but I do like it. It is clean and has very nice people.

Highland Estates is a nice facility. ...

Highland Estates is a nice facility. The staff is nice and place is clean. Although all was good, it just was not the right place for my loved one.