Brookdale Twin Falls - Twin Falls, ID

Brookdale Twin Falls - Twin Falls, ID has yet not published prices.

We toured Brookdale and really liked the Manager and facility. We’re confident Mom would have been well cared for there.

This is a nice place but they did not have the care my parents needed

Unfortunately my mother had not been assessed property and her care needs were more than they could address here as she was in need of memory care which is not available here. So we had to move both my parents to a community that was set up for both assisted and memory care. My father would not use his call button and because he needed assistance getting up and down that was also becoming an issue as they were only doing room checks every 2 hours. We also found that my father's individual care costs were becoming rather high. The grounds and the out door patios are beautiful and the dining here is fantastic. My mother was eating better than she had in months and so was my father they both loved going to the dining area. This community is very nice and their staff are very friendly but my parents were both in need of more care than what their assisted living could offer them

Nice Place

The staff was nice and friendly very helpful on our tour. The community was clean and well maintained. They had different common areas where you could sit and relax. The nice areas out back to sit landscaping was nicely done neatly and well kept.

Welcoming atmosphere with a friendly staff

Since my mother moved here we've had a couple issues but they have since been resolved.The communication could be a little better. We found out her bathing routine wasn't being done. When we asked why they informed us that she was declining it because she was in pain. They could have informed us sooner so we could have taken her to her doctors and changed her medication. Other than that the staff is great, they are very kind and understanding. We chose this community because the first impression was wonderful. It was very clean with a friendly staff. We also liked that it doesn't feel like a nursing home when you walk in, it's a very welcoming environment.

I would not recommend this community.

The staff at this community tried to take care of mom. She did fall a few times as they were not able to monitor her enough. I felt they were a little understaffed. The food was good and they did offer some activities. This community was a little to big so we did move mom to a smaller community. This community is a little expensive and I think you need to be a little more independent to live here.

Mom is treated like a queen

Mom is very happy living at this community. The staff give her a lot of attention and make sure she has everything she needs. The community is nice and smells good. She has a nice room and they keep it clean. She is happy with the food and the staff encourage her to participate in the daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Needs Healthier Meals!!

I would like the staff to pay more attention to my loved ones medical needs and help her progression a little more. The meals they provide could use some healthier options for the diabetic residents. My loved one really enjoys the activities, and I recommend this facility to anyone in need of a senior living home.

A Fine Tour of this Community

I toured this community for my aunt and her needs. It was a good tour. The community looked well maintained. From what I saw everything appeared to be nice and clean. The staff was kind and friendly. It was a nice tour, this is a pleasant community.

Did A Good Job Caring For My Mother

My mother was at this for a while, and everything went well. We ended up having some billing issues, but other than that everything did work out well. It is a nice community with good people. They offer good activities and very good food. They did a very good job caring for her and her needs.

The Staff Does Everything They Say they Will

On a scale of 100 Wynwood at Twin falls is 200. The staff do everything they say they will do. The gals are so sweet, comforting, and genuinely interested. My only criticism, if you even want to call it that is the lighting. It is a little dim in the facility. The staff is just so great. The attendants are just wonderful. Anyone needing an assisted living facility should come here.

Seemed like a nice place, but not a good fit for us

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Wynwood was a very nice looking place overall, but I don't think it would have been a good fit for my loved one. It is a large community, and I think it was just a bit too big for her to be comfortable in. But it was clean, well kept, and everyone we met on the tour seemed very friendly, so definitely worth a look!

Wynwood A Great Place

This is a great place food is very good. The staff is very helpful. Very clean and well kept up.

This is a very nice, and lovely community.

This is a very nice, and lovely community. The one thing that I didn't like was that they don't have a nursing staff. As the residents health declines, they would have to be sent elsewhere. There is no aging in place, and moving is a lot for a person. I wouldn't want to have to move them again.

Brookdale Twin Falls provides assisted living services to seniors in the greater Twin Falls, Idaho county area. Best known for Snake River Canyon with its many waterfalls and vistas, Twin Falls is an ideal place for retirement living.

Our cheerful staff provides hands-on care and assistance based on individual needs. We are available 24 hours a day to help with everything from grooming and hygiene needs to medication management. Each resident has an individualized care plan that ensures you receive the services you need and want.

Our activities director plans diversions based on resident's individual interests and our amenities help you to enjoy luxurious day to day living:

Reading in our cozy library
Book club
Scrapbooking
Card and board games
Large activity room for arts and crafts
Church services
Live entertainment
On-site beautician
Canasta
Exercise classes, including Zumba
Pet friendly community
Outdoor courtyard with space for gardening and dining
Landscaped outdoor walking paths

Our spacious restaurant-style dining room provides many options for meals and snacks, and for those who enjoy quieter meals, our smaller dining room is also available. All of our menus are designed by a registered dietician and we can accommodate various dietary needs.