Brookdale Pocatello - Pocatello, ID

Brookdale Pocatello - Pocatello, ID has yet not published prices.

More like a hotel!

This is the best facility we toured and seemed to be the best place my parents would like. Unfortunately, my mother passed away the day they were supposed to move, but my Father still moved here. The staff goes above and beyond expectations. The atmosphere here is a lot nice that some of the places we toured. My Father calls it a hotel all the time! The dining room is great and has a restaurant feel. My dad can order off a menu and doesn't have to eat the same thing every day. What I really liked is on move-in day, my dad couldn't take things from his home. Of course, his room comes unfurnished. Brookdale was wonderful in working with us and they actually furnished his room for us. The only thing we had to do was buy him a TV! I highly recommend this facility.

My great new home

I love this community. I am happy with the cleanliness. It is a positive atmosphere. The other residents are so nice and friendly. This was a good decision for me to move into the community. They have a lot of nice activities for me to stay actives. I highly recommend other families to this community for a great place to live with a great value

Highly recommended!!

Things are going so well since my mother in law moved into this community. The place is fantastic! She was against moving in at first, but now that she has settled in she loves it. Every time that she needs something there is someone there to help her. She feels secure and that is her favorite thing about the place. She tries to do activities, but for the ones she is not able to do, she still goes down just to interact with the ladies. She loves the outings when they drive them to places.

Care for my mom

My mom had a few issues here ay this community that needed to be worked on. The staff is nice and friendly. She has been happy with the community being clean and taken care of. She likes the meals and the good variety. She does participate in a lot of activities with other residents. I would recommend the care that is given here and the value.

Small and personable!!

The staff are attentive and watch out for my brother. I think they are a little understaffed, however the staff they do have is wonderful. I wish they offered a few more outings. We like the food as most of it is homemade and they offer a variety of vegetables. The person I spoke to before he moved in is very friendly. She was open and honest about things and listened to what I had to say. They are very accommodating and I would recommend this community.

5 Stars All The Way!!

I really like that my mother has friends in the community this is keeping her engaged in activities. The meals are of great portion and good taste there are no complaints. Her room is always kept clean and organized the staff does a good job. I would recommend the community the staff is nice and they keep my loved one safe.

really like them

I really like the staff there at Emeritus at Highland Hills. They seem to be very caring and genuinely concerned about the health and well-being of the residents. The food is really good there also.

Too pushy to get him to live there.
They weren't professional they call him about going there for games and music he is not interested. They send me e-mails a couple. Time's a week. I don't respond them. Its best that they leave us alone

As a Family member, I thought that this was a very positive environment for my loved one. Everyone was super friendly and really warm and caring to my loved one; comforting her whenever she was down. I recall an instance where my loved one was upset and crying one day. When I went to visit, I found the custodian comforting my loved one because they witnessed how sad my loved one was and needed a shoulder. I had looked at six different places around the area before choosing Emeritus. I was one hundred percent happy and am still very happy with the way they show compassion.

Heard nothing but good things!

I have heard nothing but good things from my loved one! She loves the food, says the aides are all friendly and attentive, and that they have all kinds of activities to keep everyone busy. It sounds like she is having a wonderful time!

Brookdale Pocatello provides senior living options for seniors in the Bannock and Power County, Idaho areas. We are located in Pocatello, just 15 miles west of the beautiful Snake River area. Our quiet neighborhood is conveniently located near shopping and dining areas. Residents also enjoy the entertainment, athletic and cultural opportunities offered at the nearby Idaho State University.

During cold Idaho winters, we enjoy many indoor activities as well as community outings. Resident favorites include:

Individualized exercise classes
Themed lunches
Art classes
Manicures
Social discussion groups

Brookdale Pocatello is single-story community which is comfortable and homelike, yet offers a wealth of amenities for our residents. The sitting area is a great place to enjoy a chat with a friend or relax with a book, the backyard patio is a popular place for barbecues, gardening and relaxing in the sunshine. Our restaurant-style dining room offers gourmet meals and decadent desserts and our on-site beauty salon will pamper you and keep you looking your best. Spacious studio apartments are available in studio or one bedroom floor plans, which include private bathrooms with showers, individual climate controls and large picture windows.