We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
About Spring Creek American Falls - American Falls, ID
Welcome to Spring Creek in American Falls!
Enjoy just the right level of care in Edgewood’s warm, home-like assisted living community in American Falls. It is the ideal combination of living spaces, care and amenities to promote residents’ health and well-being, and has been providing family peace of mind since 1995.
Assisted Living: Help When You Need It
Assisted living at Edgewood is an ideal combination of housing, healthcare and lifestyle for individuals who may require some additional assistance with daily living but do not need skilled medical care.
Although each apartment has a kitchen, there is a full service dining facility. Your apartment opens to a large main hallway; no more icy sidewalks. Everyone has a mailbox in the beautiful lobby, and there are many activities and events going on for residents to participate in.
Edgewood's health care professionals, nurses and other staff members are dedicated to your well-being.
We provide or can arrange:
* Fine dining with three homemade meals daily
* Private apartments with showers and kitchenettes
* Transportation to appointments
* Social, community, daily recreational activities and shopping trips
* 24 hour staffing with little staff turn over
* Registered nurse on staff
* Ongoing assessments for health care monitoring
* Emergency pull-cords, Intercoms, and nurse call system
* Light housekeeping and linen service
* Resident laundry room
* Fire sprinklers and system
* Full service hair salon
* Coordination of physical therapy, occupational therapy, home health, labs, and hospice
Needing A Break – Short-Term Stay Services
Trust Edgewood for Short-Term Stays, ideal for assistance following surgery, during illness or for seniors looking to try the Edgewood community without long-term commitment. Your love one receives personalized care while you take care of travel for work or personal time away. Available 24/7, 365 days a year, Short-Term Stays include all services offered to our full-time residents, such as:
* 24-hour staffing with nurse coverage
* Safe, homelike environment with secured doors and outdoor courtyard
* Nutritious home-cooked meals and snacks
* Planned daily activities
* Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
* Medication administration under nurse supervision
* Consultation with physicians and other care providers
* Laundry and housekeeping services
In the beginning, the initial responsibilities of a family member who is the primary caregiver may seem manageable. Eventually, this role can become an around-the-clock responsibility. Soon the sole caregiver becomes exhausted with the growing needs of their loved one.
Care For Caregivers
Short-Term Stay Services is a term used by Edgewood to describe time taken by the caregiver for rest and rejuvenation from the demands of caring for a loved one. Though caregivers often feel guilty leaving their loved one in the care of someone else, it is imperative for both parties. Caregivers who neglect their own physical and emotional health may be ill-equipped to meet the daily challenges of care giving.