Pomerelle Place - Burley, ID has yet not published prices.

Review of Pomerelle Place - Burley, ID

The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. They are quick to respond and always go the extra mile. I enjoy the cleanliness of the facility and amazed that they seem to keep colds and flu from spreading. I also enjoy the variety of foods that are served. The activities and exercise classes are a big plus.

Very clean throughout.
Décor attractive.
Staff friendly and kind. We’ve not encountered anything to the contrary.
Daily schedule of activities.
Ample variety of meals well prepared.
Courtyard in center of building.

Review of Pomerelle Place - Burley, ID

We are grateful we live here, my sweet heart and I. We have been treated so kindly and graciously. Thanks to all.
The only thing better would be our own home.

Pomerelle Place

I toured Pomerelle while looking for living options for my parents. I thought that it was a very nice community, but when I compared it with others that I’d looked at, I felt that the price difference was huge. Pomerelle was more expensive than others, so I opted for a more practical community.

Trying New Activities

My mother is doing very well at this community, and I am very pleased. It is a nice looking community, everything is nice and clean. The staff is great, they have been very helpful and accommodating. She is trying new activities, they do offer good activities through out the week. She likes the food, they serve nice meals. Overall everything is working out great and I would recommend this community.

Review of Pomerelle Place - Burley, ID

I have visited many assisted living places and none compare to the staff and quality on the facility.

Review of Pomerelle Place-Burley, ID

Pomerelle Place is the cleanest most up to date facility in our area. My mother has been there for a year, she sayd the girls are real good to her.

Review of Pomerelle Place-Burley, ID

When we were looking for an assisted living place for our mother, we checked out all of the ones in our area. We found out that Pomerelle Place is the best one. We feel very comfortable having her live there. The staff is friendly, helpful, and professional. They have many activities for the residents and the food is excellent. It has been a very good experience for our mother and she loves being there.

Review of Pomerelle Place-Burley, ID

It is becoming more like a long term care facility than an assisted living one. There are not enough staff to take care of everyone that needs care. My aunt is disappointed that it's changed since she moved in 2 years ago.

Review of Pomerelle Place-Burley, ID

The location is always clean. The meals are nice and my mother says they are really good. The director is outstanding. She plans good activities and tries to include everyone. The only problem we've had is on follow through with things we have asked about.

Review of Pomerelle Place-Burley, ID

Very nice place to live. Very clean. Very expensive. Sometimes rude to my mother.

Angels on earth

This is the most amazing assisted living community ever. Our mom was only there for five month before she died from a terminal illness. In that short time the staff and residents became mom's second family. Mom would spend time with us kids and her grandkids then she wanted to go "home". They have great activities everyday. The residents have their own room so they can have private time and still have help if they need it 24/7. The staff personally care about every resident and treat them with the utmost care and respect. We have no idea how we could have taken care of mom without Pomerelle Place. She was so happy there. After your loved one passes away you have time to reflect. Time to think about all the decisions that were made. We are so thankful we found Pomerelle Place. It is such a comfort to know your loved one is happy and safe when you can't be there. It's such a comfort to have them with people who love them as much as you do. Thanks Pomerelle Place. You are truly the best.

Nestled in the heart of the Snake River Plain, Pomerelle Place offers a unique and picturesque setting. With outstanding mountain views coupled with a close proximity to nature and vast open spaces our community is a tranquil retreat.

Our tight nit community offers a relaxing lifestyle for retirees and seniors. Take the time to read the newspaper peacefully in front of our great room fireplace; or enjoy a movie nestled in our common living room on our large plasma screen television.

Whatever your preference Warren House has the accommodations. Our Life Enrichment Coordinator tailors your specific hobbies and interests to our community activities. Meanwhile our chef provides hot meals daily, and customizes them to a liberalized diet and to resident choices.

Here at Warren House your comfort matters. With a team of devoted staff working around the clock we provide a level of care customized to each individual. Our full time nurse is available to compassionately meet your needs.

We invite you to come and experience Warren House on a private tour of our community. Enjoy a complimentary lunch, and meet our devoted team of resident care partners.