Windsor Place of Wilmington Assisted Living - Wilmington, MA

We were extremely happy with my 84 yr old Mom's placement at Windsor Place for her 5 week stay for respite. The staff was very professional and kind and took time to get to know my Mom. There were enough activities to keep her busy. My Mom had a studio that was newly painted and the carpets were cleaned before she arrived. Family is responsible for all linens, Kleenex, toilet paper. There is a small kitchenette and a 3/4 refrigerator in the room. Mom was able to fix her own cereal and fruit each morning as she chose not to eat in the dining room at that time of day. Meals were healthy and the dining room set up was like eating at a restaurant with menus and waitstaff. All around a very clean and nice environment for our family member.

Beautiful Complex!

My tour of the Windsor Place of Wilmington went great. The community was very nice and very well kept up. The people were friendly and welcoming. The only downfall was the fact that they did not offer low-income housing, which is what my father needed.

Instantly Impressed

A close friend of mine who knew I was searching for a beautiful and supportive community for my father recommended Windsor Place. From the moment you enter the doors, it is clear that the staff is highly professional, attentive and kind. The grounds are beautiful and everyone is genuinely happy. Every detail down to the selection of food has been carefully curated and I now have such peace of mind that my father has a wonderful accommodation!

Very nice place

We're very pleased by how things have turned out with Windsor Place of Wilmington, I'd give them high marks across the board. They really have done their job, and come through on everything we'd hoped for.

Elissa Sargent

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind comment. It's especially gratifying coming from someone who has been to Windsor Place Assisted Living in person and has seen how our residents live. We hope to see you again soon.

You've mastered the art of living well, and it shows. At Windsor Place of Wilmington, you can retire that way, too. No matter what you are looking for in an assisted living residence, you'll find the best of it all at Windsor Place. Consider the many advantages of life at Windsor Place. We are family-owned and managed so you get personalized attention at all times.
When you choose Windsor Place, you are choosing more than an assisted living residence. You are choosing an elegant living environment that not only provides excellent care but a very stimulating array of events and activities. Whatever you are looking for in independent or assisted living, you'll find the best of it all at Windsor Place.
• Richly detailed, elegant residences offered in several floor plans.
• Sunny, inspired common areas where you will enjoy bringing friends, chatting with neighbors, or just relaxing near the fireplace.
• Delicious, satisfying, nutritious meals prepared by our culinary team and served in our beautiful dining room.
• Four different service plans, all designed around you, provide care when you need it.
• Enjoy the great outdoors on our delightful patios.

Also, we provide superb care for ALZHEIMER'S AND MEMORY IMPAIRMENT in our Carlisle community in Windsor Place.

We have a 30 Day Trial Stay for those who want to take it one step at a time. Try us, you'll love us!

Come and take a tour today!!