Putnam Farm at Danvers - Danvers, MA

Not a good experience

The person we met that was supposed to take us on tour was very prickly. When they found out about our finances she was not willing to even show us around. This community is more expensive than what we were looking for and they turned us away.

I'am Pleased With My Mother's Move Here

This is a nice community, and they are taking good care of my mother and her needs. They have a very good staff here, they have been helpful and attentive. She is slowing getting involved in the community. We can't complain about the food, its pretty good. She is being cared for well here. It is a nice and clean community, they do a good job with the cleaning. Overall this is a community I would recommend.

Friendly, welcoming staff!

Our experience with Putnam Farm at Danvers has been a very good one, overall! The staff here is friendly, welcoming, and they've really done a great job helping my loved one feel at home! Everyone on the staff knew her by name within a few days, and knew the sorts of extra assistance she would need. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and I really like the way their care program is set up. It's just a very nice place, overall!

Devin Anuzis

Your words mean everything to us! Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We care deeply for and about our residents. Please reach out to the Executive Director if you ever need anything, [removed].

Home Sweet Home

Our family was struck by the personal attention we were given here. Putnam Farm customizes care according to what each individual resident needs. The staff is warm, caring, and welcoming.
There is a good variety of activities - it just so happens that our dad is not interested in crafts, bingo, pokeno, etc.
We are very happy that with our decision for Dad to move here. We recommend it highly.

Devin Anuzis

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. If you or your family ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director [removed].

Great place!

Great place! The staff is really nice, caring and helpful and they take really good care of my mother. She moved in recently and they got to know her, her name, her habits & what she likes to eat right away. The staff is very stable. Many of the associates have been there for years.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thanks! Please reach out to us ([removed]) if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Very nice place!

They do a great job at Putnam Farm, it's a very nice community! The staff are friendly, and really seem to care about the people they take care of. They know everyone by name, respond quickly to requests, and keep the whole place very clean. I would highly recommend them!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

One of the many benefits of being a senior living company is the ability to create moments that wow our families. Thanks for your kind words! Please feel free to contact the Executive Director if there is ever anything we can do for you or your family. [removed]

We toured this community when we were...

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. We were impressed by what we saw here, and liked it very much! It was a clean, well kept facility, and the staff were all very friendly and professional. Unfortunately they didn't have any openings when we toured, but they are definitely a facility worth looking into.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for sharing your experience with us as we truly value your opinion. If ever there is anything we can do for you or your family, please reach out to the Executive Director. [removed]

It's been great!

It's been great! There haven't been any concerns, the place has been really great. There have been little things, but that is just part of it. I am very thankful we have found the place. My mother is actually more active than she has ever been. It has been a Godsend!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Your words mean everything to us! Thank you so much for sharing. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident.
Please feel free to contact the Executive Director at any time for any questions you may have. [removed]

Friendly and welcoming staff!

Things have gone very well at Putnam Farm at Danvers so far! They make the transition for the incoming person very easy. My loved one was having a difficult time, but they knew exactly what to do to calm her down and help her settle in. The nursing staff and director all came and introduced themselves, and they remain friendly and present even now that she's been there a while!
The facility itself is well kept, clean, and nice looking, and they've got a lot to offer their residents.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

We love to hear from our families! Thanks you so much for sharing. Please contact us if there is anything we can do for you and your loved one. [removed]

Early signs are good.

My family toured five other facilities before deciding to move my parents to Putnam Farm. What impressed us the most, was the homey feel, the seemingly friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness, and the fact that the facility had received many service awards from their parents company. My folks have only been there a little over one week so it is to soon to make any long term assessment.

So far all the staff we have met have been extremely accomodating.

Putnam Farms is a great facility

The whole experience was great from the search to move in. The staff at Putnam Farms is fantastic. They made my mom feel at home through the process and especially for the first few days after move in. Even on move in day The staff went out of their way to introduce themselves to our family and spend time with my mom to ease any anxiety.
The facility is great and nicely decorated. Food is fantastic and there are plenty of activities all day long.
My mom loves her new home. I would highly recommend Putnam Farms.

A wonderful place

My Dad has been here about a month, and so far we couldn't be happier! I was really impressed by the staff when I met them, I spoke with the head nurse and several caregivers. It's very secure, as well.

Very nice, but expensive

We toured this location when we were looking for memory care for my Mom, and it was a very nice looking place. However, it was also expensive, quite a bit more than others we looked at. We ended up choosing another location, but we had no complaints about this one other than the price.

Nice but Expensive

I thought it was nice. We had one of my wife's aunts there. It was just a little more expensive than other ones we were looking at for my mom. The people were very nice.

By far, one of the better facilities....

By far, one of the better facilities. Rooms were nicely appointed, facility was immaculate. Staff was very helpful.

nice large courtyard.

nice large courtyard.

Designed to capture the residential flavor of the neighborhood, Putnam Farm at Danvers boasts gambrel features that create the air of a country manor, including a spacious porch with wonderful hilltop views. The community offers residents and families close proximity to the Geriatric Care Center, shopping, churches, and community resources.

If you need help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders, you'll enjoy a lifestyle that combines the services and amenities of a fine hotel with the personalized assistance and care you need to remain as independent as possible.