Chelsea at Tinton Falls - Tinton Falls, NJ

Chelsea at Tinton Falls - Tinton Falls, NJ has yet not published prices.

• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • On-site Nurse
  • No Smoking Indoors

Not a good experience

Our experience with Chelsea at Tinton Falls was not a good one. They could have been much more thorough with their evaluation of my loved one. They told us they'd be able to handle it no problem, and by the second day we had to hire outside help, and shortly after that they told us we'd have to move her. The place just feels understaffed in general for the level of care they are claiming they provide. If you're planning on placing a loved one here I'd be very wary and double check that they are actually a match for what the community provides.

Unimpressive

My first impression is place is in need of a major "facelift". Specifically, found spider webs, live spider crawling on the wall, chipped paint and dust.
Residents appeared to be depressed, listless and not really happy.
Staff also needs more professional customer skills. Screaming at the relative of a potential resident is totally unprofessional.

Nice place, overall!

I think they do a good job overall at Chelsea at Tinton Falls! My loved one is not easy to handle, but the staff here are wonderful, kind and patient. A few staff members could stand to work on their professionalism, but nothing too troubling. The facility itself is nice looking, and they always keep it spotless. It is a smaller community, which works well for my loved one. They've got delicious food, the care is good, and the activities never stop. It's a very nice place, overall!

Some things could be better.

The cleanliness could definitely be improved. The staff is very friendly. The value is hard to determine, because for us this was just a respite stay. They have been pretty good with attentiveness, and responsiveness. They could use a little more entertainment, and the food is not great, definitely a three on that. I don't really have any other concerns that about covers it.

It's been very good.

It's been very good. They are very kind and very sweet. I think the food could be a little better, but they are good at the things that count. They have plenty of activities, and they take good care of their residents.

Memory unit seemed a bit sm...

Memory unit seemed a bit small. I did not see many support staff interacting with residents in the memory unit. No single rooms available at this time.

Could use some updating

We had a good experience on our tour, the staff was very friendly, and it seemed like a nice community. I felt that maybe it is due for some renovations, it just looked a bit worn out, and didn't seem as clean as other locations we had visited.

Not impressed

The first thing I noticed when I was touring was that this location looked very dated. There was paint chipping off of the walls in places, which made me worry what the care would be like if maintenance was an issue. Also the residents seemed to be on the higher end of the care spectrum, and Mom needed a more active community.

Located just minutes from The Jersey Shore and the cultural hot spot of Red Bank, the Chelsea at Tinton Falls is the perfect location for your loved one to spend their golden years. We are in close proximity to several fine dining restaurants, art museums, and specialty shops. But our residents don’t need to leave our community to experience all the features the area has to offer. We host live entertainment, daily happy hour, art classes, and in-house sidewalk sales with local vendors.

In the warmer months, our residents can often be found lounging in our backyard on the patio or in the gazebo. We even host BBQ’s for family and friends during the summer.

We provide you with peace of mind that your loved one is safe under the care of a 24-hour wellness team, as well as give them the opportunity to maintain independence in a loving, home-like environment.

For those with Alzheimer's or other memory impairments, the Country Cottage is a secure environment with specially trained, 24-hour staff, separate dining room and activities.

Come for a visit and see how great life can be!