Arbor Terrace Shrewsbury - Tinton Falls, NJ

Taking care of Mom

We are very pleased with the care of our Mother. She was formerly in another facility but prefers being at Arbor Terrace. Excellent care and communication with all staff.

Tami Cumings

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that your mother is doing well and we are meeting your expectations. If we can do anything better in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know. Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

So far so good!

So far so good as far as I can see. I really don't talk to my wife, but the community is clean and they keep her room clean. The staff is great and they make sure that my wife is good. I like that they have activities for her.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is very important to us. We are very happy to hear your wife is doing well. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can improve in the future. Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is extremely important to us. We are glad to hear your wife is doing well. If we can improve on anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

I met with [Removed], who was extremely kind and knowledgeable and gave me fantastic advice. She also gave me a delicious lunch! The facility was very clean and, happily, going through upgrades and renovations. I felt it was secure, clean, food was delicious, and lots of activities were going on while I was there.

Impressive remodeled building with gorgeous rooms

We toured this community when looking for my mother-in-law and it was very impressive. It was newly remolded with a hotel like atmosphere. The rooms were gorgeous and on the larger side.We decided against this community because the common areas were very large with three stories.We felt that it would be too large and overwhelming for my mother-in-law so we chose another community in the area.

Loved this facility and are exploring options to see if mom will fit here. Waiting for feedback from my family.

Kensington Court Review

I researched several places. The staff at Kensington, especially Sandy, were extremely caring , helpful and understanding. They made the transition as stress free as possible for my mother. The facility seems to have everything you could want for a parent and then some and most importantly the staff treated my mother with compassion, smiles and care.

It's a great setting, very green around it.

It was a very nice place. She didn't like it. It just didn't fit what she was looking for. It's a great setting, very green around it.

The food is pretty good, it's a three, they have choices, so if they don't like what they are having they can always order something else. They don't have enough staff, they need at least two more people. The response time is supposed to be seven minutes, and has been 10-20 at times. The aide has walked away from her in the bathroom and left her alone, which is concerning. The nursing staff is useless. The communication is not good. The director has corrected some of the things that have been brought to her attention. The aids are wonderful they are very caring and very sweet, the nurses are nice but they don't do anything but hand out medications. Overall I am fairly pleased, the atmosphere is great, they have a lot of things to do and the place is pretty nice. The apartments come furnished. We had to buy a bed, but you can bring in your own things or use theirs.

A nice place, but too big for Mom

We toured this place while looking for options for Mom. It seemed nice during the tour, and the staff were friendly, but the atmosphere was just not right for Mom. It was too big, and I knew she would not be comfortable moving around the place, which would keep her from participating in activities.

Arbor Terrace Shrewsbury offers quality, state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care residences. Our community is designed to provide the best in senior assisted living for every level of need. From simple assistance to memory and dementia care and everything in between, we are dedicated to providing the best in care, dining and daily engagement. Our progressive levels of care grow with our residents and their families to ensure that each member of our community gets the care that is best for them at the time that it's best.