ONORA East - Ocean Township, NJ

ONORA East - Ocean Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

While my mom was in this community she had two main issue occur, one of which the community called the police and my mom was transferred to the hospital due to a fall. At the time of her discharge, we were informed by this community that they would not allow my mom to return due to her behavior. So we were left hanging and scrambling to find some place for our mother. We were assured when we toured this community (several times I might add) that they would be able to address all my mother needs here, then after she was admitted they came back to us and told us that my mom had been changed to a respite care stay. It was down hill from there. My mother did not return to this community.

Father's Happy Home

I am very happy that my father is very happy at this community. The staff are very happy and caring. The staff are very happy. and have a positiive. the community is clean. My father is happy with the meals and he is able to request certain meals that he likes. This is a wonderful community for care for a loved one and it is highly recommended for other families.

Initially, when I pulled in, I was going to turn around and go home, but wanted to keep an open mind. The woman I met with was lovely and kind, but the facility was very old and dated and didn't smell clean. There is only a toilet and sink in the rooms and it doesn't look like you can bring your own furniture. It made me sad being there.