Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley - Henderson, NV

Review of Pacifica Green Valley

Very clean community and we love the cottage style set up.

Review of Pacifica Green Valley

[Name removed] was super friendly with us as well as all of the residents we met, Community was well maintained and attractive.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

Review of Pacifica Green Valley

Thank you for taking the time to give a thorough tour and answer all my questions. Your community us beautiful and it's clear how much everyone cares.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Love coming here to see patients! Caregivers and front desk are extremely helpful. Patients are well taken care of.

Pacifica Senior Living

Our residents satisfaction is our top priority, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley. If you have any questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica Green Valley is a nice assisted living facility. I am always warmly greeted by the staff. The staff works as a team. Many of the employees have a compassion ans calling to work with the elderly. The facility is well kept and clean.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking such care of my father all these years

Pacifica Senior Living

Our pleasure! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Salute to all great caregivers here, meals to be desired in many respects. Thank you ladies for the fresh cookies.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Always a wonderful feeling when walking here to visit my mother. Front desk lady [name removed] is very welcoming! and your caregivers during the day and night.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] iving.com/senior-living/nv/henderson/pacifica-senior-living-green-valley). Have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Lots of details and im truly debating on wanting to move here. Worried about cost but figuring things out.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed]. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

First time visiting, the tour was nice and informative and im truly thinking this is where I need to move.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley! Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] iving.com/senior-living/nv/henderson/pacifica-senior-living-green-valley). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed]. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Staff is friendly and I love living here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it, we hope that you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

My caregivers are great. They are attentive and caring.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

Overall it is great here. I didn't have any complaints at all.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We have a fantastic Executive Director who fosters an atmosphere of acceptance and warmth. She and the outstanding staff genuinely care for all our residents, and their families. We have engaging and interesting activities in our homey cottages for our residents. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

I enjoy living here, everyone is very friendly and the caregivers are extraordinarily attentive.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and they answered all of my questions. These are little cottages and they all came to a common dining room to eat together. All they had was a studio and dad was looking for a 1bdrm. The staff seemed personable and attentive.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Highly Impressed!

I am highly impressed with Pacifica Green Valley. The environment is very welcoming and the staff are all so friendly. The residents seem happy and well cared for. The property is clean and decorated nicely.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Interesting set up with the cottages. The staff were all very nice and welcoming. The residents seemed happy and engaged in activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

Great community!

All the staff that I have come into contact with have been so helpful and nice. I appreciate them all so much and love coming here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

AWESOME

AWESOME PLACE FOR YOUR LOVED ONES.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

Mother is getting very good care. All the employees are very nice & treat mother very nice.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

This is the best place for my mother. I was unable to take care of her by myself. When I toured the facility I knew it was just right for my mom.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

Very impressed with the small community atmosphere loved the access to the secure outdoors. Very friendly "real" staff. Made us feel confident to put our loved mother/grandmother here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

I am very impressed and pleased with the care my mother receives at Pacifica Green Valley. All of the caregivers are attentive and personable. The admin staff makes themselves available to families. I feel comfortable knowing my mother is in safe hands when I cannot be there to care for her.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

I am impressed with Pacifica Green Valley. The community is always clean and welcoming. The staff is friendly, helpful and welcoming. I have met staff who genuinely care for the residents and take exceptional care of residents. The community provides a vast array of activities @ "Rose Hall" for the residents to enjoy. The residents that opt to, receive regular manicures too. I appreciate Pacifica Green Valley.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

I can say Pacifica Green Valley is a nice community and it doesn't just look like a facility.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

Very nice community. I loved how they look like little houses in [a] quite forest area.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

Wonderful community with very friendly employees!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

Very nice and clean, food is very good also. Caregivers are also nice & caring. Front desk personnel are very very kind. Cooks make very good pies.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

Great community and loving environment.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

I changed my mind about bringing my dad here, not because of the community but because I don't think I'm emotionally ready. If I were, Pacifica would be my first pick. They are nice clean and professional yet still family friendly. I'm just not ready. Thank you for the tour anyway.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! We offer caregiving support classes if you are ever interested, just let us know.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

My grandpa stayed here years ago and although he's gone. They still send me cards and notes, acknowledging me and my family.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living- Green Valley - Henderson, NV

I actually enjoy coming here to visit my parents. The staff is friendly and the residents seem happy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

A+ in my book!

My husband needed a place to stay for a few days. When I contacted them they sent an RN to visit him and do an assessment. They were very polite and accommodating. The administration worked very well with me and kept me informed and answered all of my questions. The community was very clean and comfortable and took the trash out regularly. They did offer exercise and central building activities that everyone could join in on. While my husband didn’t think so, I thought the food was good. The place was fabulous and everything was great. They keep 1 to 2 people on duty for every 6 rooms that they have and also provided a necklace to call for help in case anything happened. They took care of him in the best way they could. Unfortunately my husband didn’t want to stay all 3 nights but they were still accommodating and offered me cash back or a credit for my 2 nights that he didn’t use. I might even use it for myself! I highly recommend them they are an A+ in my book!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Nice-Looking, but I Was Concerned by the Design

I toured Pacifica while looking for living options for my father. Overall, I really liked the community, but I was a little concerned about the design of it. It was composed of lots of little buildings with courtyards and walk ways, and I was concerned about my father walking alone or getting lost and confused among the buildings. It was also a little more expensive than we were hoping to spend, and it was further away from me that some other places we were considering. Overall, while it was a very nice-looking community, the set up concerned me, and we ultimately moved him elsewhere.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your feedback and for touring our community. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we hope that you are happy in the community you chose. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time in the future with questions you may have.

I See Really Good People Working Here

I think the community is a very good place. The staff are extremely caring and conscientious about the residents. It is different for me to have to pay for extra services to give medication to my mom. Overall I would recommend them. the food is fine and my mom is doing well.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We have a fantastic Executive Director and support staff who truly care about our residents. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Comfort for my loved one!

I would recommend this community because my loved one seems happy. He loved the food and his room is set up nicely. So far, we have no complaints.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide. We are happy to hear that he loves the food and is enjoying his room. We are here for you and your family and want you to feel free to reach out to us at any time. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

A great place for our Mom!!!

My mother has been at Pacifica Green Valley for nearly 3 years, and I have been very happy with (nearly) everything, but most of all the care givers. She has been well cared for, is very contented, and we are all happy. There has been a management change (Removed), which is proving to be a positive change. [Removed] has gotten the staffing up and is working to make more changes that will enhance the experience there. I have been in to see her twice, and she was very receptive to suggestions--in fact, she was already in the process of making the changes. I have often said, and still believe that it is the best of this kind of facility and we couldn't be happier. We look forward to working with [Removed] to continue making improvements!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Judi for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Your opinion is extremely important to us. We value our residents and families are constantly striving to make our community as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We are pleased that you are happy with our ongoing improvements. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions in the future, [removed].

Best of the best!!

I think they are doing a fantastic job at the Pacifica Senior Living. They have been very attentive to my father. They made the move a smooth transition. We go visit him often, and the place is always very clean. They encourage him to go down for meals and take his meals to his room the days he does not want to go to the dining room. I would highly recommend this community to anyone.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5-star review. We appreciate it! Your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents! Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

I made a wise choice in Pacifica

All the staff is wonderful at Pacifica. My mom has been there 7 months now and I have gotten to know most everyone. They keep the living area clean and do an excellent job and keeping the rooms clean as well. I am very pleased to have chosen Pacifica Senior Center for my mom.

Pacifica Senior Living

Scott Barkdull, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Great place for your loved ones! Highly recommended!

Pacifica Senior Living

Met with one of [Removed] asst today, very small,older, no kitchen.

Great location!!

My favorite thing about this place is how great the location is. It is very convenient for my family and I to get to my mom in short period of time which is always a plus. The housekeeping has done a great job at making sure her room is kept up for her and all her needs are met as far as cleaning since she can not do so anymore. Overall this place has everything we needed for my mom and we are very pleased.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it!

They Need Improvements

This community needs to be more attentive to their residents to improve the experience here. I am not happy with the facility. I believe they are under staffed. I find my friend does not have his teeth in. The other day he was sitting at the table about to eat without his teeth. It baked chicken, broccoli and pie. He got sick and has not been eating, I have requested soup to accommodate. I brought this to their attention but don't see any change. He has fallen and nobody claims to know what happened. His brand new transportation chair has scratches and I noticed he has a scrap on his elbow. We assume he fell out from his transportation chair. He has nurse to check on him, they give me updates. There are not many residents and they have activities for the residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are very sorry to hear this and very glad you have shared your concerns with us. We would truly like an opportunity to discuss this with you. So if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed].

Everything Is Going Good

Everything is going good. They are taking good care of her. She is happy here at this facility. Her family is pleased with all they all done for her. It is a nice looking community with kind people.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for leaving us this review. We greatly appreciate it!

Thank you so much for referring my sister and I to Pacifica in Henderson for our Mother! Both to Trudy and Lora are amazing ! As well as the staff !

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for the feedback, Jennifer. We strive to provide excellent care to all of our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

My mother was there for respite care for eight days. She thought she was going to Haidet first time away from home. She absolutely loved everybody, they were so kind and friendly to her, took wonderful care of her lots of activities and lots of entertainement. I will do it again. I personally toured the facility beforehand, it is absolutely spotless and everyone including the maintenance people are so friendly can't say enough nice things about them.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for the feedback, Sally Tolle. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are very proud of our community and staff and we are very happy to hear that she enjoyed her stay here with us.

Lovely Place to Live

The grounds and cottages at Pacifica has well maintained and quite lovely. The caregivers at the Red cottage are very sensitive to the needs of the people living there, very friendly and keep me informed of any additional items required. Also, the caregivers do everything possible to make life as comfortable as possible for the people living there. The rooms are clean and well lit and much like a vacation room at a hotel. The menu selection is wonderful and varied and the chief does a tremendous job. All the staff members are friendly and helpful at this location. The activity director does a great job in stimulating the people living there to become involved. My brother is content and happy living there and has not indicated he wants to return home. The above positive aspects would rate this a 5 star.

The following items would have made the transition easier for the responsible party.
I believe it would be extremely helpful to have the sales staff review or summarize the checklist and resident agreement in advance with the responsible parties. Due to the volume of paper on each document (50+ pages) , many of the questions I requested answers to were available in these documents. Had this been done, it would not have necessitated me writing three e-mails requesting answers to approximately 30+ questions. If this is not possible, I believe it is important to provide prospective clients and or responsible parties with a summary identifying a Q & A of those most asked questions and answers.

An additional item that concerned me was the point system. I had requested what items are specifically included and the point value of each item. I was told the there is a new program that generates the point value of each item and the ultimate point total is derived. No information was available regarding the specifics of this new program. What I found confusing after the nurse interview with my brother, she completed a manual form based on the responses of her interview. Each category and item had a point value associated with it. She then added the items up and arrived at a total point count. This was then entered into the computer that merely summarized what she had done and the same points were tallied.

I also believe it is important to talk to the caregivers at the cottage prior to move-in regarding the number of personal items (e.g., shirts, pants, etc.) that should be
brought. (Again, if this is not possible, it could be part of the Q & A identified above). I had brought in a number of clothing items, but was told by sales to only have approximately 5 shirts, pants etc. and take home the rest. Later, I found out from the caregivers more of the same items are required, so brought back many of the items.

Due to the positive aspects I identified in my initial paragraph, overall I rate this a 5 star. I truly believe it is extremely important that those items requiring some restructuring and/or training would have facilitated
a smoother transition for the responsible party.

Pacifica Senior Living

Linda, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Mom's new home.

Best place for Mom !

Every staff member is truly caring about the residents!

The nurses and med-techs are wonderful! They treat each resident so personally. They actually get to know the residents!

Lots of activities for the residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it.

Beware

I agree with the other reviews. Employee's gossip and tell stories to get other's in trouble. Some employee's can not speak clear English, which is a safety hazard. Refrigerators are dirty and the employee's put their personal items in them, which is a health hazard. My friend lives there are cries all the time because she is so unhappy. Management promised her the world but once she moved in they could care less about her. Employee's are so under paid which causes this problem...."you get what you pay for". This place has lost it's rating do to lack of care. Don't go there; it's not worth making them rich only to have a loved one suffer.

Loved this community for my...

Loved this community for my Mother, however, the accommodations were too small. They did not offer 1 bedroom/living room options. Rated: High for friendliness, cleanliness and residents were very happy.

Greatly needs improvement in all areas.

Staff is overworked and underpaid. Cost per month is overpriced. Food is not so great. My mother lives here and every time I go visit, she is wearing some other residents clothes. When I visit, I overhear the staff gossiping and complaining loudly and in front of the residents. There's never any activities going on. All residents do is sleep in the TV area. So many different caregivers coming in and out and not one could answer questions regarding my mom. If things don't improve, I will be taking my mom elsewhere.

Thankful for the kind service.

We had a really helpful experience in finding a place for my Mother from the referrals given on A Place for Mom and the Advisor, Coy, over the span of several months. After our tour at The Cottages (now Pacifica) and several conversations, there was assistance with referrals and information from the Director, Emily and Sales Advisor, Karen to help make the process work for our family. They were all instrumental in facilitating my Mother's transition into Assisted Living. After being around the facility for about a month and a half now, it has been a pleasure each time we visit because of the friendliness and support provided for my Mother's care.

My mother was living here until she p...

My mother was living here until she passed away four years ago. The prices were higher and the services were very poor. The food was horrible no matter how much I complained. It was just bad. I couldn't find anywhere else for her so that is where she had to be.

Welcome to Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley, our beautiful, safe and friendly community of quality caregivers, well trained professionals, and most importantly, satisfied residents. Located near Las Vegas, our community offers a full spectrum of assisted living, memory care services and respite administered by a professionally trained, caring and experienced staff. Offering Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact us today to schedule your personalized tour today!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Dogs
• Pet Care Available
SMOKING
• Allowed Outdoors

*Doctor will only see patients with approved insurances